Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teddy899
TwistedMexi do you have skill cheat?

it's coming as soon as I find the skill values and confirm it works.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:27 PM
TwistedMexi do you have skill cheat?

Here we go! One quirk is if you level them up to 10, and level them down to 9 or lower again, when you max it out it will play the animation but the bar will not update. I'd recommend only maxing them on a skill once you're sure just in case.

Code:
stats.set_skill_level <skilltype> 1-10

skilltypes are in two varieties, all that start with r stands for AdultMajor_skillname, the ones that start with l stand for Skill. I've just shortened them as much as possible. Anything shorter and the command will not execute.

Types:
Code:
r_Fishing
r_Mischief
r_Guitar
r_Reaping?
r_Programming
r_Gardening
r_GourmetCooking
r_Comedy
r_Charisma
r_Writing
r_VideoGaming
r_Violin
r_RocketScience
r_Painting
r_Piano
r_Logic
r_Handiness
r_HomestyleCooking

l_Child_Social
l_Child_Motor
l_Child_Creativity
l_Fitness
l_Child_Mental
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:11 PM
Reaping is the hidden skill for the Grim Reaper. Found this in the files:
"You've learned the secrets of the afterlife. Now put them to the test as you shepherd souls to their eternal repose."

There are 10 levels just as the other skills but none give any benefit as far as I could see.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snooty
Reaping is the hidden skill for the Grim Reaper. Found this in the files:
"You've learned the secrets of the afterlife. Now put them to the test as you shepherd souls to their eternal repose."

There are 10 levels just as the other skills but none give any benefit as far as I could see.

...that is...really interesting that there would be flavor text for a hidden skill.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:13 PM
I willl definitely be keeping my eye on this post. I only had the cheats released by EA, thankya kindly.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:51 PM
The only cheat I am currently interested in and I cant find or dont know if it is implemented is moveobjects. Without it everything is so limited when decorating.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrilliantAzure
...that is...really interesting that there would be flavor text for a hidden skill.

I'm guessing there's a way for your sim to become the reaper at some point. Can you challenge him to a game on his tablet? lol

If it's not possible currently I think it's fair to assume they'll add it in an EP.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:10 AM
I was really happy about aspirations.complete_current_milestone, but I found out through testing that it buggered my game, making me unable to build on lots from world view, which even a full computer restart couldn't fix. Tried it from various save points and it kept happening over and over. And it once left the kids in a permanent at school state even while home. Wail! Sleep is such a roadblock to success. I guess I just have to earn my no-sleep the hard way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aequor
I was really happy about aspirations.complete_current_milestone, but I found out through testing that it buggered my game, making me unable to build on lots from world view, which even a full computer restart couldn't fix. Tried it from various save points and it kept happening over and over. And it once left the kids in a permanent at school state even while home. Wail! Sleep is such a roadblock to success. I guess I just have to earn my no-sleep the hard way

If you want to send me your gamesave I'll see if I can unlock it. I haven't seen this happen to me or anyone else. Any other commands used in conjunction with this?
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:17 AM
can you find a way to reset aspirations and the r_mixology and r_mischeif skill cheats dont do anything but the rest seem to work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mahthan
can you find a way to reset aspirations and the r_mixology and r_mischeif skill cheats dont do anything but the rest seem to work

Try Major_ instead of r_

As for reseting aspirations, I'll double-check and post back if I find anything, but I don't think the reset option works.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:09 AM
Hi Thanks for the great info. I am having some issues doing the edit sim in cas mode cheat. Isn't that cas.fulleditmode true cheat supposed to allow us to change the body features again like weight? Or would that be something else? I put in testingcheats true and then the AutomationTestingCheats true and then cas.fulleditmode true and shift clicked on my sim and when it takes me back to CAS it doesn't allow me to change features like weight and details. Help please! I think I am doing something wrong.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jennicka741
Hi Thanks for the great info. I am having some issues doing the edit sim in cas mode cheat. Isn't that cas.fulleditmode true cheat supposed to allow us to change the body features again like weight? Or would that be something else? I put in testingcheats true and then the AutomationTestingCheats true and then cas.fulleditmode true and shift clicked on my sim and when it takes me back to CAS it doesn't allow me to change features like weight and details. Help please! I think I am doing something wrong.

Not sure about the rest of it, but it's not testingcheats true anymore, it's now Testingcheats on (make sure you capitalize the T in Testingcheats, and "on" not true.) I haven't played with the other cheats yet

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]There are those that do, those that teach and those that merely dream.[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:06 AM
Thanks for the list of cheats however I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but nothing seems to work.

I started with just trying the money cheat but that just doesn't have any effect with either testing cheats on or off

Money can't buy you happiness ...... but it CAN buy you lots and lots of chocolate !!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aliwag
Thanks for the list of cheats however I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but nothing seems to work.

I started with just trying the money cheat but that just doesn't have any effect with either testing cheats on or off

Don't include the <>'s
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
That's true, hadn't looked at it that way. :\ I'm guessing a sim can't redo an aspiration if they've already achieved it?

Unfortunately there isn't a more straight-forward command, I've became very intimate with all the commands. I didn't include this one because it didn't seem to work but you might see if it resets achieved aspirations:

aspirations.reset_data

Just don't save if you want to test.

All my tinkering with these commands have left me with my aspirations complete, but my rewards are gone. I tried using the traits.equip_trait <trait> and that got me the traits that disappeared back (the ones purchased with aspiration points) but the actual traits from completing the aspirations are still missing and I can't seem to figure out how to add them. I'm still missing Poetic and Handy... I've tried

traits.equip_trait Poetic
aspirations.equip_trait Poetic
aspirations.equip_aspiration Poetic

things like that with no luck. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:48 AM
I try "traits.equip_trait Domestic,traits.equip_trait QuickLearner,traits.equip_trait HighMetabolism" it doesnt work any suggestion^^thnks
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:50 AM
can someone give me the right traits name or list of traits-_-" just need it
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Don't include the <>'s

I tried, that doesn't work either. Thanks for the suggestion though

Oh well, motherlode it is then

Money can't buy you happiness ...... but it CAN buy you lots and lots of chocolate !!
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:03 PM
No move objects? :<
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:07 PM
Have you found anything like buydebug? To show hidden objects or unlock career objects?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:13 PM
can someone give me the right traits name or list of traits-_-" just need it

Here's a list of ALL traits: http://www.snootysims.com/thesims4index.php?id=traits

Edit: There's one exeption. Webmaster trait is named High Tech in the Sims files.
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snooty
Here's a list of ALL traits: http://www.snootysims.com/thesims4index.php?id=traits

Edit: There's one exeption. Webmaster trait is named High Tech in the Sims files.

Thanks for this, but it still seems the aspirations aren't considered traits as far as the equip_trait is concerned.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:57 PM
Is there a cheat that lets you change your sim's name?
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
Is there a cheat that lets you change your sim's name?

testingcheats on
cas.fulleditmode

shift click your sim, then click on their name in the upper left corner and rename

Not sure of any side effects though.
Page 2 of 5