Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
To fix the sims taking over your house, have them invite your original family over, and shift-click them and add to family. Then kill or delete the sims you didn't want.

Use this relationshipBit to set them as roommate.
living_roommate

Its two couples living in one house, so what I was trying to do was have the Male from couple1 would be the brother of the Female from couple2. What happened is, I made both Males brothers as well. Couple1 is fine in terms of romance, coupl2 can no longer romance because they are brother and sister. I appreciate your help, how would I use that command? Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#102 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrapeApe
Its two couples living in one house, so what I was trying to do was have the Male from couple1 would be the brother of the Female from couple2. What happened is, I made both Males brothers as well. Couple1 is fine in terms of romance, coupl2 can no longer romance because they are brother and sister. I appreciate your help, how would I use that command? Thanks.

See the RelationshipBit command here: http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats...i_relationships

You'd replace the bit value with an appropriate bit to overwrite the brother/sister tribute.

Try this one:
Code:
romantic-Significant_Other
Test Subject
#103 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:01 PM Last edited by GrapeApe : 10th Sep 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Thanks for the help, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Well, I did this, I got the sims ID for each and tried the command, it's only offering "offer massage" where Romance would be and there still brother and sister. heh

when using - romantic-Significant_Other

Im all for trying to figure this out and getting it fixed, since im in the situation of it already. If it can be fixed, when people run into this further down the road. There will be a fix.
Test Subject
#104 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 8:35 PM
I haven't had any luck whatsoever with the fire.kill or fire.singe_sim cheat, unfortunately. What a shame.
Page 5 of 5