Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 7:54 PM
Default WCIF Zodiac compatibility fix ???
Sorry but it just really bugs me how the zodiac compatibility system works in TS2. I'm an astrology nerd so it's weird that in this game the compatibility bears no resemblance to actual astrology. They got it right finally in TS3, but this is TS2 I'm talking about

So has anybody made a fix which means that the zodiac system makes more sense astrologically, please for the love of God tell me where

e.g.
Aries <3 sagittarius/leo, </3 cancer/capricorn
Taurus <3 virgo/capricorn, </3 leo/aquarius
etc.

As always, please just tell me if it's impossible to do this. If it isn't impossible to do but no such mod exists (yet) please tell me how to, or maybe get some inspiration
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 10:24 PM
What you do is change the zodiac of the sims involved. A few mods will allow you to do this, I use the Sim manipulator. You can easily change zodiac, turn on's/offs and aspiration if you want a couple to be together or you want them to have a bit more chemistry. You can't get away from the games settings on this though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 4:15 AM
Sims 2 zodiacs are way too far of real signs. It is good if they discovered it and changed for TS3, but we must deal with these what we have.
To get more understanding how chemistry works in Sims 2 look at this
http://www.cyjon.net/node/88
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 4:35 PM
Thank you for letting me know, it's just a minor irritating thing but I can live with it. It's just my inner astro-nerd coming through haha
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 1:34 AM
Hi! Sorry being this late, but here is a fix!

https://dreadpirate.tumblr.com/post...ul-download-sfs

She had the same problem that me and you had, so she fix it!! :D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#6 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 11:11 AM
@meco Please look at the last post date before posting.  The last post was 2016, five years ago.  I'm only leaving it as the mod you linked didn't exist then, nor did No zodiac Chemistry.