Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saddle-horse "Thunder"-Now with Custom Sound

by hexameter Posted 8th Jan 2006 at 6:12 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 3:24 PM by -Maylin-

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 11:45 PM
Cool thanks
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:22 AM
great job!

I'm wierd and i'm proud!
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:55 AM
CANT WAIT foR THE RECOLORS!!!

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Lime]Sim hard or dont Sim at all[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]i love simming
you love simming
we all love simming[/COLOR]
Forum Resident
#79 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:43 PM
I've downloaded this horse and it's cuite fun.
I like that the light is still working
And that the horse has a sterio
And of course, not to forget -- DOORS!
There's an other fun thing about it too, when he's riding down the street, he's actually bouncing (?) a little bit up and down...

Thanks!

//HB

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:59 PM
Omg I Adore You! I Love All Your Waggons And Carts! Please Make A "royal" Horse Cart! Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz!

True Peace Only Exicts In Heaven, True Love Is Rare, But God Is Always here
Faster kill pussycat
#81 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:11 AM
Wounderful! Thnk you so much!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Faster kill pussycat
#82 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Filu
What I am not able to take supplemences for The Sims 2 ?? I am not speaking in English because I am the Pole and therefore I am not able to explain better but if you understand me when I want to take the supplement and some error is popping up for me.not able to take supplemences for The Sims 2 ?? I am not speaking for

You must have Night life for this to work It is based on a car mesh. Only in night life

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Test Subject
#83 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:55 AM
Hi there hexa!
I know it's been a while since this upload, but I've had it for quite sometime in my game, used it, loved it, and inspite of the lights and no animations I still got to take some fun and great pictures of my sims in action with it! Now that I had to download it again I thought I could tell you how great your work is, keep it up!
Thanks and thanks again!
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:07 AM
If you can turn a car into a horse, how about turning a toddler into a Dog or Cat, without them ever growing up.
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:43 AM
AWWEESSOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE! One Question is it posible to make the horse look like it is flying aka all hooves in the air? If you could do that you could slap some wings on it make a pegasus. That would be neato! :moose:
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:43 PM
Help!
Wow it looks very cool! But i don't really know what I should do to put it in the game :S

I have download it but I can't get it in the game! :@
Please tell me
Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:55 PM
Wow it looks very cool! But i don't really know what I should do to put it in the game :S

I have download it but I can't get it in the game! :@
Please tell me
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:09 PM
Wow! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#89 Old 8th May 2006 at 11:38 AM
! wow ¡ this is perfect my daugther and i loves horses.
thanks you very much
Test Subject
#90 Old 12th May 2006 at 1:47 AM
THANKS! I've been waiting for something like this forever, you're awsome!

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#91 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:22 PM
WOOOOOW ;D Thanks I love it!!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:14 PM
hello! i'm wounder can the horse go anywere or does it just stand still? ( i'm not so good at english:P)
Test Subject
#93 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:44 PM
Default lofl
It's so funny!! And it's wonderful for my Victorian farm.
Test Subject
#94 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:29 PM
loool, that's just great! i'm very impressed
finally an odd way to get to work :D

No matter what I said: I'm sorry. *roll eyes*
.::Moderators don't seem to like me::. *sigh*
Field Researcher
#95 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:39 PM
Excellent! Thanks hexameter!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:59 AM
hey could you tell me how to download it because i did downloading for dummies and i still don"t know how to use it
Test Subject
#97 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 10:13 PM
First of all - Do you have Winzip? Second of all What EPs Do u hav? Third of all, have u created a download folder?

I have winzip, you can download it for free on a trial basis.

This is where you should put you downloads:-

C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

Soory if i sound patronising but I also found it hard to understand to begin with

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Check out myspace at

http:www.myspace.com/weegem23
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:24 AM
Great upload, I love this along with my many midevil sims who have no means of trasportation . I may even do recolors... Once I figure out how xD. Any tutorial sugestions? I read your post with the SimsPE, and Paint Shop Pro. I would greatly appricate any help on recoloring. Thanks.
Test Subject
#99 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:24 PM
AMAZING, I love it!!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
kool thats awsome!

Hey!Whats Up! ^^
Page 4 of 6