Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Baby Doll Hair' in Standard Maxis Colors -All ages, Animated, and Binned!-

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Oct 2007 at 6:50 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2007 at 3:12 AM by Phaenoh

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:02 AM
Thanks Phaenoh! Its really cute! I love it!
Not actually evil.
#27 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 4:02 AM
Not just for toddlers! I love the grey hair for grannies too, and it looks nice in period pieces too. Of course, thanks for binning / animating, why can't others do this???
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 10:57 PM
Even though this style is not for me I LOVE that you used maxis colors and took the work to bin etc. them correctly. I have never downloaded custom hair because I hate how it's all shiny and looks nothing like the other hair in the game. I didn't know about the other issues (growing up, genetics, etc), but I wish that there was an easy way to find hair like this. Please consider making more, this is so awesome.

PS- I love your other downloads, especially the kids PJs and adult swimsuit default replacements. They look Maxis-y enough to use in my game but not so..awkward as the originals.
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 6:03 PM
hi, i'm sort of new to all this. Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us "Fracking Idiots"

I have a question- what is the "poly count", and what does it relate to? I've seen it on lots of downloads but it meant nothing to me until someone mentioned it in the comments on this page.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 6:08 PM
Poly counts is the number of triangles that make up the shape of the mesh. Poly counts that are high stress your computer. There is more info about them on the wiki.
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:26 AM
Bien! Muy Bien! Love it! I'm thinking of making a sim with it and posting it here. Can I do that? I'll won't include it in the file and I'll post a link to here. Will that be alright?

---------------------------------------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:30 PM
That would be perfectly fine with me as long as you link for the mesh file. Have fun making your sim!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 4:03 AM
This one reminds me of my 9-year old neice. Lovely!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 8:12 AM
Wow! You were right, it is bouncy! It screams Broadway! Well Done.

Ten little soldiers all in a line. A shot rings out, - down to nine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 5:46 AM
Thank you, I can't wait to try it out!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 2:20 PM
Really cute!
Page 2 of 2