Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 25
Test Subject
#551 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:02 PM
I think I actually love you now!!
Test Subject
#552 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:53 AM
Have all games. Works well.
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 11:39 PM
I love you. !! I wanted my sims to have Periods, looked it up on MTS2, and found YOU! Ty!

Cheers,
Brit

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Test Subject
#554 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 3:59 AM
all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHA...suffer like the rest of us sim girls...great idea
Test Subject
#555 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kjsdx3
I love you. !! I wanted my sims to have Periods, looked it up on MTS2, and found YOU! Ty!

Cheers,
Brit

Do you have the hack? Did it virus your computer? Please tell me cause I want the sooo badly! xx
Test Subject
#556 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:22 PM
any plans to make this for the sims 3?
please say yes
Test Subject
#557 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 7:06 PM
I've had this hack for a week or two and it works perfectly! Great job! I have one request, would it be possible to update this with like a 'get tubes tied' interaction to stop then from having periods and kids? just like on the phone call someone like a doctor and have them leave the lot for a while and come back with a message saying 'This Sim has their tubes tied.'
Test Subject
#558 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 8:37 PM
yay thanks! mwahhaha! now our sims will suffer to!! oh also, is there a hack to buy pads n tampons anywhere? it would make the hack more convincing. But awesome job anyways!!
Test Subject
#559 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:28 AM
Can you make this for the sims 3?!! I know many people would love it!!

you know u love me! xoxo keyona121
Mad Poster
#560 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:16 PM
.. you would think that the fact this creator hasn't logged on in 3 years might have tipped you off as to why he isn't answering your questions. the fact that this mod is 'unsupported' simply means that he is not here anymore to update or help you if you run into any problems with this particular mod.

the most updated version of this mod appears on page 18 and it is roughly version 2.0.

and no, it is not a virus. but from what i can tell, it is working perfectly with all expansion packs. don't hold me to that statement, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#561 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:44 AM
The hack works (not version 2.0) works fine with all EP's and SP's. I guess that version 2.0 works that well too.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
#562 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
Julliet started her period while watching Buffy the vampire slayer season six episode 7, "Once More With Feeling"
*pushes up glasses*
Oh yeah, still got it.

You can call me jolly
Test Subject
#563 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 8:54 PM
Making Sims 2 more realistic one step at a time! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#564 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 4:11 AM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 8th Oct 2010 at 11:25 PM.
Thank you. I changed the text because I hate tampons.

What did I do wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#565 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 9:11 PM
haha, it's just perfect! When I have to suffer from my period, of course my sims also have to! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#566 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for this. I was wondering, if they have heavy periods could they throw up? If it's not already on there, could you maybe make a version for it? And also too could you add pantyliners and pads onto it too? Oh and one last thing, could we have toxic shock syndrome if they don't change it regulary? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#567 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 1:32 AM
Really great! I always thought that somthing was missing from sims...

Also: There should be an option, for teens. If it was their first period, they should have a option to talk to ther moms about it; like "Complain about period" or "Inform about period."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#568 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 3:13 AM
Awesome, now I can make my sims suffer through it tooXD
Test Subject
#569 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 6:43 PM
That's cool. I hope you understand what I'm writing because I am Czech and I do it using Google Translate. Claire has menstraci DD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#570 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
You Should Inable This For Children. That Would Add To The Realism.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#571 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 3:48 PM
You know what would be cool?If you could make one for the sims 3...new and improved!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#572 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 6:20 PM
any chance of this being redistributed for the sims 3
Field Researcher
#573 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreckerplayer1
You know what would be cool?If you could make one for the sims 3...new and improved!

Quote: Originally posted by shmelly-moosh
any chance of this being redistributed for the sims 3

The way The Sims 3 works is a lot different than The Sims 2.
Imagine sitting at home and all of a sudden your neighbor comes over and invites themselves in to use your toilet to change their tampon!

Seamless neighborhoods make this mod a little harder because the public toilets would be overflowing with female sims!

It's just something we won't be able to do for a while, what with EA changing the whole modding system with Generations and such. New Expansions constantly coming out means creators have to constantly update their mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#574 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:29 PM
First picture ( The one with Juliette), on the television, Spike in Buffy the vampire slayer, season six episode seven, Once more with feeling, when he tells Buffy to get out, right before bursting into song (Rest in peace)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The download is good too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#575 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:04 PM
Going to try this out! Wish me luck(:
Page 23 of 25