Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Killer Attack Interaction *Version 3*

by Enirei Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 3:53 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2014 at 5:16 PM by Enirei : Overview Update

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 219 Feedback Posts, 99 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 8:09 PM
I've been looking for something like this. Thanks alot!
THANKS POST
#302 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 7:41 AM
thnx. can't wait to use it.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#303 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MisterWitch
Is there any chance of it being translated to French ?, though?

Sorry for the late response. I don't speak French and I try not to butcher languages. You can try this program to translate it yourself.
Test Subject
#304 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 12:39 PM
Default I have some questions
Hi everyone! I'd like to ask you some questions.Firstly,can I download this file if I have only the late night expansion?Secondly,I am Greek,so all my expansioons are translated in Greek.If I download this vampire killer interaction,will my game continue to be translated in Greek?
THANKS POST
#305 Old 30th May 2015 at 1:35 AM
nice mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#306 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:06 AM
I tried it on my game with the last expansion (Into the Future) but I can't get any of those options ''attack'' or ''charm'' and my sim has already the skills needed...
Btw love your avatar :D
Test Subject
#307 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 4:32 PM
Are the "Vampire..." options not supposed to add to the Turn the Town LTW? I've drank from and killed a few sims with my YA Vampire, but the ticker for number of sims drank never increases and the regular drink-from-sim option doesn't appear. I'm heavily modded so I don't know if its replaced by the Charm function or if its just not appearing for me due to conflicts. Mod works great regardless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#308 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:42 PM
OMG! Real thanks. EA's developers are very stupid.

*I'm a vampire, I am a predator, I am fearful and very bad*
"Would I drink a little bit of your blood, sir?"

No sense ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#309 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 10:04 PM
don't try this he is Mass destruction
Instructor
THANKS POST
#310 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:07 AM
I am not sure if I have said thanks before for this awesome mod I use it a lot in my game its such fun, @knightstarsd I could not stop laughing at your use for it on elders but why only female?lol

@Enirei I wanted to ask if it was possible to have a new action added like Vampire - Bloody Meals by Diriel? I have not used it before and its not been updated for a while however it appears to provide a vampire with a bloody mouth for a short time after feeding and from the sound and look of previous versions would be awesome. At the moment it appears there are only make up versions of a bloody mouth which means the vampires are wearing it 24/7 which is a bit ridiculous.

further info is available on the following link:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460795

Thanks sparky.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#311 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sparky1922
I am not sure if I have said thanks before for this awesome mod I use it a lot in my game its such fun, @knightstarsd I could not stop laughing at your use for it on elders but why only female?lol

@Enirei I wanted to ask if it was possible to have a new action added like Vampire - Bloody Meals by Diriel? I have not used it before and its not been updated for a while however it appears to provide a vampire with a bloody mouth for a short time after feeding and from the sound and look of previous versions would be awesome. At the moment it appears there are only make up versions of a bloody mouth which means the vampires are wearing it 24/7 which is a bit ridiculous.

further info is available on the following link:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460795

Thanks sparky.

The Bloody Meals mod falls into a different category of mods than this one, with each their own set of skills. Sorry, I really don't have the time, energy or incentive to learn how to do something like that.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#312 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:24 PM
Hi Eniree, Thanks for taking the time to respond back to me, I have no clue what it takes to mod so did not realize it would fall into a different category, I shall just continue to enjoy your mods that I already use which continue to provide awesome game-play!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#313 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:30 PM
German: Kill = Töten
Do you need more, Ask me. I am german speaking.
Test Subject
#314 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 8:59 PM
I really like the mod. I found it was ridiculous how you had to become friends with someone just to drink from them!
I just noticed a problem that if you have the "Turn the Town" lifetime wish, whenever you drink from someone it doesn't count them, so the number of sims you drank from remain at 0 instead of going up 1.
And is there anything I can do to fix the glitch where she doesn't run everywhere?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#315 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twila1213
I really like the mod. I found it was ridiculous how you had to become friends with someone just to drink from them!
I just noticed a problem that if you have the "Turn the Town" lifetime wish, whenever you drink from someone it doesn't count them, so the number of sims you drank from remain at 0 instead of going up 1.
And is there anything I can do to fix the glitch where she doesn't run everywhere?

Hi twila. Sorry about the late response, I thought I had taken care of the "Turn the Town" issue, but perhaps a patch changed something. The LTW just doesn't register the feeding without a specific snippet of code. I'll need to look into when I have some time, real life's been hectic lately.

About not running glitch, it's probably due to a mod conflict. Which mods I'm not sure. Try deleting your sim caches (particular the script one) and if that doesn't fix it, you'll have to do trial and error to figure out which one is causing the issue.
Lab Assistant
#316 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 4:35 AM
My vampire sim has the skills needed, but I don't see the 'Vampire...' actions. She's even hungry, but still nothing.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#317 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothicGorilla
My vampire sim has the skills needed, but I don't see the 'Vampire...' actions. She's even hungry, but still nothing.

Are you sure you installed the mod correctly? What targets have you been selecting?
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Are you sure you installed the mod correctly? What targets have you been selecting?

Random people and her husband. I haven't tried it in another world yet.

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Test Subject
#319 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:13 AM
Now that's cool, nothing less one should expect from a vampire! Thanks a lot for that mod!

Only get to find out which of the other mods conflicts with it. At first it does n´t showed up, but I removed every other mod and started a new game, now it works just fine. (v1.69)
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 7:29 AM
Thank you! Vampires actually killing people aka sims, that's a wonderful idea. And I'm not even a Buffy-fan and I really like it.
Page 13 of 13