Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Work/Study Hard Gains More Performance (UPDATE: 2021-08-16)

by egureh Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2021 at 5:32 PM by egureh

192 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:18 AM
This will definitely come in handy, thank you for sharing
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:23 AM
Hi Egureh... I finally managed to get to the download page but the links to download the files themselves take me to the HTTP 404 Not Found page.... At least its getting closer to working LOL
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Hi Egureh... I finally managed to get to the download page but the links to download the files themselves take me to the HTTP 404 Not Found page.... At least its getting closer to working LOL

mmmh I can't download any version
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001

Quote: Originally posted by smirkw0w
mmmh I can't download any version

Maybe another try? I could download the files now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:10 AM
This...is...awesome...Now one of my "must haves" for the game. :DD Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:29 AM
Finally, the link works! XD Thanks for this mod it really helps ^.^
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Maybe another try? I could download the files now.

Yes download link is working now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:00 PM
Thank you. :-)x
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:41 PM
Thank you very much for creating and sharing this idea. :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:43 PM
Oh I was waiting for this mod! Thank you so much for it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:16 PM
This will come in very handy, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:19 PM
Hello Egureh, thanks for your mod, but i don't succed to make it work, maybe have you some advice.

I try it with my current savegame and with a new savegame without any success.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:19 PM
404 Everywhere. Said make sure cookies enabled It is so fix download maybe please for me and otters every where.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MisterdoubleV
Hello Egureh, thanks for your mod, but i don't succed to make it work, maybe have you some advice.
I try it with my current savegame and with a new savegame without any success.

I guess you haven't upgrade your game to Version 1.0.732.20?
Then you should follow these steps to install the mods:
1. Make sure you have a folder named unpackedmod in the Mods folder.
2. Make sure your resource.cfg file contains a DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate line.
3. Then unzip this file and drop the package mod into Mods folder as usual.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ruthlesswill
404 Everywhere. Said make sure cookies enabled It is so fix download maybe please for me and otters every where.

Yes, it seems some other users got your issue too, the serve of MTS is a little bit naughty these days.
Try to clean up the system caches of your computer, it maybe works. Or download from another computer/network.
I have asked couple of friends to test the attachment links for me, all of them are okay with downloading and unzipping.
So I assume this issue is only encountered on certain networks or computers. Hope the staff could fix it soon.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Yes, it seems some other users got your issue too, the serve of MTS is a little bit naughty these days.
Try to clean up the system caches of your computer, it maybe works. Or download from another computer/network.
I have asked couple of friends to test the attachment links for me, all of them are okay with downloading and unzipping.
So I assume this issue is only encountered on certain networks or computers. Hope the staff could fix it soon.

I've just tried all 3 download links and was successful with each link.

Since the Oct.1 patch, you don't need the unpackedmods folder and the extra line in the Resource.cfg anymore. The users must have the new patch in order for this to work.

I wonder how people play without updating. Origin will not let me start the game until I update. *shrugs*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I've just tried all 3 download links and was successful with each link.
Since the Oct.1 patch, you don't need the unpackedmods folder and the extra line in the Resource.cfg anymore. The users must have the new patch in order for this to work.
I wonder how people play without updating. Origin will not let me start the game until I update. *shrugs*

Me too, my Origin is always an updating enthusiast, never maintains silence about any patch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:48 PM
This is going to be one of my must-have-mods. Thank you very much for sharing :)
Instructor
#20 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:29 AM
Great mod Ty for uploading

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:58 PM
This should have always been in the game, thanks for making it possible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:34 PM
great mod thank you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:31 PM
This isn't working for me for whatever reason....as far as I can see I don't have another mod that is conflicting with it and I'm up to date with my patch.

~ Sam ~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mainegal32
This isn't working for me for whatever reason....as far as I can see I don't have another mod that is conflicting with it and I'm up to date with my patch.

Try the x10 flavor, working hard for 2 or 3 hour will increase the performance from neutral to max for sure.
Not like in TS3, the performance bar in TS4 won't show a speedup mark even when it's increasing speedily.
It just jumps to the next performance level.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:51 AM
I am so embarrassed, the mod works excellent, it was all operator error. It actually helps if you click on the work hard action for it to work! I'm so sorry! Thanks for this wonderful mod!

~ Sam ~
Page 1 of 8