Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RVY Tones

by Revoye Posted 13th Aug 2005 at 2:17 AM - Updated 19th Aug 2005 at 11:47 AM by Revoye

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 11:39 AM
Yes Artificilty, the skin tones are for toddlers, children, teens, adults, and elders.
Instructor
#52 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 1:50 PM
wow how beautiful thankyou i cant wait to use these in my sims game
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:42 PM
Nice
Very nice work

For more good skins go to 'www.simplyelau.it', they have excellent skins for TS2. They also have good clothes too.

evry тear тells α sтory
#54 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:45 PM
Very nice :clap:
I was wondering are the tits on the girls enhanced or are they the regular size found in the game.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 11:46 AM Last edited by fftamfan : 20th Aug 2005 at 11:48 AM.
lovely skins, however are these skins anatomically correct for females?, it be such a shame if they are not. I have seen similar skins like yours but none of them are ever anatomically correct eg.sims chic skins, which is such a huge disappointment when get all excited after their downloaded, then find out can't use them cause they aren't realistic enough.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 5:06 PM
Sorry fftamfan, none of the skins are anatomically correct...
(I'm only a sophomore is high school!)
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 6:33 AM
Though not anatomically correct, these are probably the best skins I've seen in a while...great job!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 11:37 PM
i absoloutely love your work Revoye
excellent job
#59 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:49 PM
[SIZE=7]Your graphics look sooo cool!!![/SIZE] :gidea:
Scholar
#60 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 7:43 PM
I'm in love... :wow: ...... with that skin..... :wow: ...... wow..... :wow: ...... thank you......... :wow:
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:11 AM
Oh they're gorgeous!
Instructor
#62 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 6:25 AM Last edited by HeartDeco : 10th Sep 2005 at 6:34 AM.
Yours are the first skintones that I have seen that have a more natural, healthy glow without the head-to-toe 'lipgloss' look. A healthy sheen is one thing and I am sorry, but I cannot stand the look of all the shiny skins that have become so popular. They are OK with clothes, but in swimsuits they look tight, like they are ready to pop at any second.

Most importantly the females don't have the effect of puffy tummies that make them look pregnant. Proper hightlights and shadowing is everything, especially on the female abs. I don't need or care about whether they are anatomically correct - I just like to see natural looking skin.

As a request - Would you consider doing the darkest skintone for this group as well?

Thank you so very much - Lovely detail,

HeartDeco
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 9:15 PM
Thanks a lot. Too bad I did not see them before, I wish my sims could change their skins. Would love these! Great work, congratulations.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:58 AM
You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#65 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Revoye
09-10-2005, 07:41 PM

Anyway, I'm also probably going to make a darker shade of my first skins too as soon as time permits.

I assume you mean this set - THANK YOU - so very much!

HeartDeco
Scholar
#66 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 8:38 PM
My sims look so much prettier thanks to you! I can't stop using your skintones. They look SO great, here's Valerian:
Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 11:17 PM
i LOVE those skintones.... i have been looking for ones like these. thank you very much
Instructor
#68 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 3:46 AM
Revoye,

I did notice something, if you can please have a look at this. The eyelashes on the left eye are not colored on the outer half of the lid; they still show the fleshtone color. It is only on the teen through elder skins, but it's on each skintone color. You notice this more in Body Shop because of the extra eyelash length feature. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thank you for the beautiful skins,

HeartDeco
Field Researcher
#69 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 12:44 PM
They're so real! Thanks so much!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
Revoye,

I did notice something, if you can please have a look at this. The eyelashes on the left eye are not colored on the outer half of the lid; they still show the fleshtone color. It is only on the teen through elder skins, but it's on each skintone color. You notice this more in Body Shop because of the extra eyelash length feature. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thank you for the beautiful skins,

HeartDeco

Yeah, I noticed that too! I figured out what the problem was a little while after I uploaded the skins. It's a little annoying but right I'm in the process of making a site and I’ll have some better versions of my stuff there.
I fixed up the shiny female stomachs too so that they didn’t look so bloated. (for anyone who likes the shiny ones) :P
Test Subject
#71 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:54 AM
your work is wonderful, thankyou for your hardwork
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:56 AM
fantastico
your work is wonderful, thankyou for your hardwork
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 1:16 PM
Ugh!

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server n /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 35

*Learn everything about something..and something about everything.* :)
Instructor
#74 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Revoye
Yeah, I noticed that too! I figured out what the problem was a little while after I uploaded the skins. It's a little annoying but right I'm in the process of making a site and I’ll have some better versions of my stuff there.
I fixed up the shiny female stomachs too so that they didn’t look so bloated. (for anyone who likes the shiny ones) :P

Thanks so much, they are still gorgeous skins, no matter. I look forward to seeing your new site. Congratulations and Good Luck!

HeartDeco
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 3:42 AM
gorgeous darling gorgeous

You've been rejected and now u cant find what u left behind. whats wrong whats wrong now?
Page 3 of 5