Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evolve All Plants v7c

by scumbumbo Posted 12th Jan 2015 at 5:55 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:16 PM by scumbumbo : Update to v7c for June 19 game patch

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 148 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 13
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:41 PM
Very excited for this. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 1:42 AM
Omg! Yes!! Thank You!
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:56 AM
I would appreciate if you would like to add "XX all plants" feature for new two functions coming with new outdoor retreat pack.
Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:59 AM
thank you for this and for adding the faster gardening to it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:40 AM
Thank you so much for this! A MUCH needed mod! You rock!
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
ETA2: The Evolve All still works, just needs updating for some new available actions which were changed and the new plants for Outdoor Retreat. So this isn't critical that this get done tonight. Thank Heavens as it's late enough already.

Thank you very much,man.
I'm too lazy to repeat same actions even if they are brand new features.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:00 AM
Thanks for the update!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:45 AM
I hope you get this working soon for Outdoor Retreat! Until then, I will just be using faster gardening. It's better than my Sim taking 3 hours to water/weed all the plants he needs for herbology.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 3:59 AM
I love this mod, I <3 you, thank you, thank you, thank you! It works great!
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:40 AM
I love this mod, thank you! however, it's not working right for me I think. I cant "evolve all" there's no option, it does evolve some of the plants when I use "tend garden" or "evolve" sometimes, but not all of them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:41 AM
Thank You! I do have Outdoor retreat & wondered if it was messing up a bunch, havent played enough to figure out its quirks.

Do you think you will be doing a mod for fertilizing all? Its miserable keeping up on that too!.
Deceased
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahhisdead
I love this mod, thank you! however, it's not working right for me I think. I cant "evolve all" there's no option, it does evolve some of the plants when I use "tend garden" or "evolve" sometimes, but not all of them.

The evolve action will evolve all ELIGIBLE plants - they still have to have been tended enough to allow for evolving. So it's a convenience, not a cheat. There is no "evolve all" just use "evolve" and it will tend to all the plants it can.
Deceased
Original Poster
#38 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Thank You! I do have Outdoor retreat & wondered if it was messing up a bunch, havent played enough to figure out its quirks.

The new plants in Outdoor Retreat will not be fixable to work with Evolve All at this time. There appears to be an issue with the game right now that doesn't allow XML overrides to work on the game pack items.

Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Do you think you will be doing a mod for fertilizing all? Its miserable keeping up on that too!.

Fertilize All probably isn't possible as it requires a selection of an item to do the fertilizing and uses up that item. If I get really really po'ed by it someday I may look at the fishing action which repeats usage of the same type of bait and see if something along the same lines can be done with fertilizing. Don't hold your breath, but I've been known to do things that at first glance I thought... NO NEVER, THAT'S TOO MUCH WORK.
Deceased
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:06 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 15th Jan 2015 at 4:09 PM.
Version 2 has been updated to work properly with the January 13th patch. It also works for Outdoor Retreat, but the four new plants will not be in the "Evolve All" cycle. Once that is possible to fix, I will create an add-on for OR. An additional small package is now available to add support for the four new plants in Outdoor Retreat.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 8:12 AM
Version 2 has been updated to work properly with the January 13th patch. It also works for Outdoor Retreat, but the four new plants will not be in the "Evolve All" cycle. Once that is possible to fix, I will create an add-on for OR.

Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:08 AM
Great!!! Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:18 PM
Thank you for quick update about outdoor retreat.
Deceased
Original Poster
#43 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:12 PM
Thanks to a quick reply from SimGuruEugi, we've learned how to make changes to the Outdoor Retreat items. There is now an addition to the version 2 of the mod that adds support for the four new plants in Outdoor Retreat. Again, this is an addition so you will still need one of the base Evolve All version 2 mod packages in order for that to work.
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:45 PM
Thanks to a quick reply from SimGuruEugi, we've learned how to make changes to the Outdoor Retreat items. There is now an addition to the version 2 of the mod that adds support for the four new plants in Outdoor Retreat. Again, this is an addition so you will still need one of the base Evolve All version 2 mod packages in order for that to work.

That was quick! Thanks go out to both of you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:59 AM
I apologize in advance for being such a noob but I downloaded EvolveAll_OutdoorRetreat_v2.rar & EvolveAll_FasterGardening_v2.rar as I have Outdoor Retreat with the Jan, 13 update. Is this all I need or do I also need EvolveAll_v2.rar? I ran the game with the two files I mentioned and it worked great other than being a little boggy. I can not be sure that it was this mod or another as I have just a few mods but quite a bit of CC.
Deceased
Original Poster
#46 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IronicBeauty
I apologize in advance for being such a noob but I downloaded EvolveAll_OutdoorRetreat_v2.rar & EvolveAll_FasterGardening_v2.rar as I have Outdoor Retreat with the Jan, 13 update. Is this all I need or do I also need EvolveAll_v2.rar? I ran the game with the two files I mentioned and it worked great other than being a little boggy. I can not be sure that it was this mod or another as I have just a few mods but quite a bit of CC.

You got the right files, The EvolveAll_FasterGardening_v2.rar version includes Faster Gardening in addition to the basic Evolve All mod as the two mods would conflict otherwise.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 12:08 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:54 PM
WooHoo (not the Sims type of WooHoo but my happy dance) thanks so much for this mod. You do an awesome job....
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 10:43 PM
You got the right files, The EvolveAll_FasterGardening_v2.rar version includes Faster Gardening in addition to the basic Evolve All mod as the two mods would conflict otherwise.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Gardening was so tedious without this mod, love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:53 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 13