Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evolve All Plants v7c

by scumbumbo Posted 12th Jan 2015 at 5:55 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:16 PM by scumbumbo : Update to v7c for June 19 game patch

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 148 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:23 PM
THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#127 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:29 AM
Gardening
Will this work with the new update (may 4)? There was a fix concerning tending garden.

"Tend Garden will no longer bully its way to the front of your action queue, but instead will wait its turn like all the other actions… except for that pesky death one, and the fire one, oh oh and the bladder fail one. And maybe a few others. But other than those, it will wait its turn like all the rest."
Test Subject
#128 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:15 PM
This will need to be updated again due to May 4th update. Can't plant everything I want, can't harvest anything and original water all doesn't work now.
Deceased
Original Poster
#129 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuckyStar_
Will this work with the new update (may 4)? There was a fix concerning tending garden.

I was hoping it might be okay, but based on Mamarelle's post it appears this will quite likely need updating. I should be able to look at this tonight after work.
Deceased
Original Poster
#130 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamarelle
This will need to be updated again due to May 4th update. Can't plant everything I want, can't harvest anything and original water all doesn't work now.
Are there any specific plants you're having problems with? I had a few minutes to test in game and everything seemed to be working fine - specifically I tested tending, watering, evolving, fertiilizing, and harvesting. You could be having a problem with a plant not on my test lot or another mod entirely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 6th May 2015 at 4:57 PM
So Since the May update, and since I have all the extra DL content, what version do I need?
Test Subject
#132 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I was hoping it might be okay, but based on Mamarelle's post it appears this will quite likely need updating. I should be able to look at this tonight after work.

I tried it again and I have a problem planting things now. Harvesting seems to be OK but my sim gets stuck in place whenever she needs to plant more than one thing, she can't move anywhere at all. I don't have that problem when I don't have the mod in.
Deceased
Original Poster
#133 Old 8th May 2015 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamarelle
I tried it again and I have a problem planting things now. Harvesting seems to be OK but my sim gets stuck in place whenever she needs to plant more than one thing, she can't move anywhere at all. I don't have that problem when I don't have the mod in.

I've got a fix for a different planting bug (haven't seen the issue you're describing). Hopefully that will fix it. I should be able to finish that up tomorrow night. I have to replace both of the add-ons at the same time as making the update, and had to write my own program to get the XML for GTW.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:28 PM
Hey glad you added GTW alien plants, thanks!

There's still one missing plant from the evolve cycle, it's the *vanilla* UFO (Unidentified Fruit Object) plant, the one that looks like a tentacle with pods. Hope you can add it next update. Thanks for all your great mods and sorry to bug you about this again :P
Deceased
Original Poster
#135 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:29 PM
Version 4 of the mod has been released to fix the planting bug mentioned above. This may (hopefully) also the bug Mamarelle is seeing - if not then that is likely being caused by another mod.

Important - I know I said it on the main download page, but in case you miss it, there is no more "Faster Gardening" variant. The latest version of Faster Gardening (v4) no longer conflicts with this mod and should be installed separately if you want the effects of both mods.

Also, the package now includes the XML for all the plants in all the game packs, so there's no need for any "add-on" for GTW or OR. Be sure to remove all old versions of Evolve All, including any add-ons, if you update.
Forum Resident
#136 Old 11th May 2015 at 9:22 AM
Thank very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 13th May 2015 at 7:25 PM
thank
Forum Resident
#138 Old 14th May 2015 at 12:21 PM
There was a lastexception error on startup and I've narrowed it down to this mod, I've put the error here for convenience.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>14bd4bbe27d84385555483ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-05-14 19:16:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.6.69.1020-1.200.000.109.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable_model.py:71</categoryid><desyncid>14bd4bbe27d84385555483ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1361, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 340, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 769, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 340, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1127, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1127, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 771, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 494, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_model.py", line 75, in _factory
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_model.py", line 71, in get_model
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_model'
</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>14bd4bbe27d84385555483ef</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-05-14 19:16:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.6.69.1020-1.200.000.109.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable_model.py:71</categoryid><desyncid>14bd4bbe27d84385555483ef</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1361, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 769, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 771, in load_etree_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 494, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_model.py", line 75, in _factory
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_model.py", line 71, in get_model
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_model'
</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Deceased
Original Poster
#139 Old 14th May 2015 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
There was a lastexception error on startup and I've narrowed it down to this mod, I've put the error here for convenience.

@simmythesim - Do you have both Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work? Just a guess, often hard to tell for sure with the exceptions, but it looks like maybe the game isn't happy with including the object tunings for the OR or GTW plant objects if someone doesn't have one of those packs. Apparantly with something in those it's trying resolve the reference at load time instead of when the object is actually placed, throwing an exception error in the process.

You could double check that theory, since you're mod savvy, by removing the _XML wtih group 0x00000002 (Outdoor Retreat) or 0x00000003 (Get To Work) from the package file to see if that gets rid of the exception.

The game should still be running correct? If not then I'll have to address that ASAP by putting those into add-ons again (which I will do anyway tonight after work).
Forum Resident
#140 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
@simmythesim - Do you have both Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work? Just a guess, often hard to tell for sure with the exceptions, but it looks like maybe the game isn't happy with including the object tunings for the OR or GTW plant objects if someone doesn't have one of those packs. Apparantly with something in those it's trying resolve the reference at load time instead of when the object is actually placed, throwing an exception error in the process.

You could double check that theory, since you're mod savvy, by removing the _XML wtih group 0x00000002 (Outdoor Retreat) or 0x00000003 (Get To Work) from the package file to see if that gets rid of the exception.

The game should still be running correct? If not then I'll have to address that ASAP by putting those into add-ons again (which I will do anyway tonight after work).

I have get to work and after removing the files you said the error went away.
Deceased
Original Poster
#141 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
I have get to work and after removing the files you said the error went away.

Thanks for checking that!! I'll repackage things to use add-ons again. Hope to have a few minutes to take care of that tonight yet.
Deceased
Original Poster
#142 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:39 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 15th May 2015 at 7:41 AM. Reason: Just a clarification
The mod has been split into three packages (the main mod and two add-ons) again due to the bug simmythesim noticed - this will eliminate possible exception errors when the mod is loaded. Redownloading the package is only required if you have only one or neither of the game/expansion packs.

All three packages are now in one single zip download rather than separate downloads. Install the base package EvolveAll_v4, and install one or both add-ons also if you have the appropriate game/expansion packs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 18th May 2015 at 6:03 PM
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 19th May 2015 at 8:59 PM
Is this mod compatible with the newest patch?
Deceased
Original Poster
#145 Old 20th May 2015 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Is this mod compatible with the newest patch?

Yup, fine and dandy (God, I hate that phrase... what's wrong with me tonight?)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 20th May 2015 at 6:15 PM Last edited by sdhoey1 : 20th May 2015 at 6:37 PM.
Will this update fix the problem I'm having with the cowplant? When my sim plants the cowberry, I get both the live and dead plant in one. Then it's non useable outside of watering and weeding..

EDITED: Problem fixed!!! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:26 AM
thank you so much!!! does any one have a mod for the sims to eat the produce? i cant get a hold of the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 5:21 AM
Díky :)) super
Test Subject
#149 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:50 PM
Isn't working.
Latest Sims 4 patch + At Work A.O.
Am I mistaken something? Other mods like super speed 3 and such are working, same update-date on the mods like here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:08 AM
Thank You!
Page 6 of 13