Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House Plan 5 (Requested)

by shrekheatherbelle Posted 24th Jul 2006 at 11:03 AM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:16 PM
Beautiful! I love the colours of this home... WONDERFUL

Retired from Simming
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
I agree with Nengi, the brick is awesome! I love the layout of the inside. This is a real beauty. Thanks for sharing and wonderful creation!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:30 PM
Very, very nice job !!
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM
Wow shrek, what a luxurious manor! Detailed and well furnished, and you replicated very well the original. Thank you, Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
Damn thats impressive!!!!*gasp* Thats amazing u did that house. Its so well layed out and detailed. Itsa a beautful Mansion.
Amazing*speachless in real life.

I broke the rules and all I got was this lousy signature.
Trouble Finds Me!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 3:10 AM
Beautiful! :D
The detail is amazing...It's clear that you put a lot of work into this house. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:33 PM
This house is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Unbelievable work. Brava!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:54 PM
You make the most beautiful and creative houses! I am always on the lookout for houses that are more "real" than "fantastical". Your houses are something you could expect to see driving through beautiful neighborhoods. I also liked your Spanish Home. Very nice! Thank you for your wonderful work and creativity! I am anxiously looking forward to anything you do in the future!

"Always know in your heart that you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you" Dan Zadra
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:22 PM
This house is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Non si vede bene che col cuore, l'essenziale è invisibile agli occhi.
(\__/)
(='.'=) (())
(")_(") //\\
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 6:06 PM
How did u do that?? That's FANTASTIC!!! It looks so real, a real home.
Space Pony
#12 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:37 PM
Wow!!! 5 MB of stuff?!?!?! I'm thinking: That's a BIG file. But I'm gasping in awe with each picture that loads, as I am downloading this house. I HAVE to have this house!

And yes, I am a downloadaholic.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:01 PM
i just love this house i have been trying to figure out how to so the sideways garages that work please let me in on the secret
Space Pony
#14 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:09 PM
Has anyone else had problems downloading it? I'm on my third time. The second time it said it was finished at 5.01 mb. /crosses her fingers
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
Has anyone else had problems downloading it? I'm on my third time. The second time it said it was finished at 5.01 mb. /crosses her fingers

I don't think that anyone else has had any trouble....yet LOL
Just be patient I think! Its a rather bigger file than ususal, also depends on wether you have dial up internet or broadband......may just take a while.
Just don't have anything else running in the background, and have no other downloads happening at same time....sometimes more than one web browser slows the download time!
Hope you have luck

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherie2611
i just love this house i have been trying to figure out how to so the sideways garages that work please let me in on the secret

Ok have a look at this thread by eedgan , this should shed some light on how to create sideways garages!!!!!

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=164641

Hope it is helpfull!

fev

and two we find before.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:05 AM
COOL! Too bad I don't have OFB. Yet.

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 8:41 AM
if this house was in real life oh my god that will be so cool.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:00 AM
Wow lovely home! I have a quick question HOW DO YOU ATTACH THE GARAGE TO THE HOUSE! like when I used the raised level for the house and then want a garage attached it won't work, so just wondering on how you made it so the garage was actually attached to the home.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:45 PM
Amazing! Wow! Awesome! Seriously, this is one of the nicest houses I've seen, and you not only have an amazing talent, but your attention to all the details is so appreciated! I can't wait to play this house. I will have to put a special Sim family here, that will use it for many generations! THANKS!!
K
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gwens So HOT
Wow lovely home! I have a quick question HOW DO YOU ATTACH THE GARAGE TO THE HOUSE! like when I used the raised level for the house and then want a garage attached it won't work, so just wondering on how you made it so the garage was actually attached to the home.

Have made a tutorial and it can be found here......

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=178018

fev

and two we find before.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:26 AM
wow.... u made an incredible job.. the house is beautiful... i would love to live in that house in real life..haha.. i love it~~ thx! for uploading..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:07 PM
WOW!

that's all I can say... and oh, GOOD JOB!

H a p P y S i m M i N g!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
great stuff keep up the good work!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:00 AM
Default Awesome
That is an amazing house!
It let me download it even though i dont have ofb!
But the game crashes when you go into it. Is this bc0z i need ofb?

But amazing house ne way!
Page 1 of 2