Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
It irritates the hell out of me. Some Sims say the same thing for their own parents! Buggers!

I've had sims gossiping about someone dying... to the dead sim's orphaned child. Yeah, I'm sure the kid really appreciated that.

As for glitches, I've had babies reprimand my sim for behaving inappropriately.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kipsnif
Just today my sim became pregnant, obviously a while later she gave birth and the new kids on the block (her first) were a female twin.

Nothing weird so far.

She was an astronaut already because I wanted her to be a careerwoman reaching the top before settling down. After the birth, I took a look in the career panel and she had 30!! days off thanks to her pregnancy...

Creeped the living crap out of me because I wanted her to become leader of the free world. But if she can't work I'm afraid she'll have to stay at home for 6,500 simdollar a week until she's an old lady...

dont astronauts work once a week? well if she had off 4 work days off, thats 28 days off...
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by invisibleturtle
I've had sims gossiping about someone dying... As for glitches, I've had babies reprimand my sim for behaving inappropriately.

I don't think that's a glitch. I had it happen to me about a million times before I got Awesome (or whatever mod squashes dumb stuff like that).
Forum Resident
#79 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 6:12 AM
After upgrading the stereo with "wire house with speakers" the Electronica station won't play any music. There goes my plans for a nightclub...
Field Researcher
#80 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:43 PM
When my sims with the Natural Cook trait gain any cooking skill, they lose the "Talk About Cooking" interaction.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Inventor
#81 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:25 AM
I dunno what happened

Theorist
#82 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:37 AM
My game showed the bald, no eyebrows, no accessories glitch combo. It made one of my sims show up that way in all their outfits except casual. I discovered it when I caught Porcius Ishikawa sitting on the floor furiously playing with his little rocket ( childish trait ). What caused the hair loss is a mystery, but it did not repeat itself after I loaded the sim in CAS straight from the bin and unchecked 'use base color' for the eyebrows and unlinked hair from the outfits. Now in addition, whenever I make a new household and move them in I always cycle change them through all their outfits to check for the glitch.
Forum Resident
#83 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:47 PM
I had one today, I got the "clean the bug cage" opportunity with my Child Sim, so I accepted it, and set it to do as soon as she'd finished school. Half an hour later, I get a message saying "You didn't clean the bug cages like your teacher asked you to.... bla bla bla... you failed the challenge"

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Inventor
#84 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:32 PM
Really?I'm glad my sims arent gonna have kids :p
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:42 PM
Facial hair is enabled for my female sims. ..yeah.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 12:47 AM
^^ LOL. I'd make the bearded lady.

Once when my toddler aged to a child, he grew to the height of an adult and looked like all his limbs were made out of spaghetti. he stayed like that for a good five minutes and i couldn't stop laughing.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annoellyn
^^ LOL. I'd make the bearded lady.

Once when my toddler aged to a child, he grew to the height of an adult and looked like all his limbs were made out of spaghetti. he stayed like that for a good five minutes and i couldn't stop laughing.

Thats bad CC, it was selectable for children when it should have been "adults only" I get it all the time, I have so much CC I don't know what one is causing the issue, so I just use Twallans Master Controller to take them back to CAS and put something more appropriate on them

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:50 PM
yeah, i knew it was bad CC but they're never stuck like that for more than two seconds minus the one time mentioned above. thanks for the heads up, though.

annie
Instructor
#89 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:34 PM
These baby glitches are driving me crazy.
Some can't be aged to Toddlers. When I want to age them, they become unselectable.
Other issues are graphic glitches like this:

I aged the baby to Toddler and the glitch disappears.

It's not a pissing to death desaster, it's more a pissing to sleep event.

Time goes by: The forgotten meteor apocalypse.

But the stadium is still unusable.
Instructor
#90 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireSim

I aged the baby to Toddler and the glitch disappears.

Edit the baby in CAS using Awesome or Master Controller. You don't have to actually do anything but take them to the screen and then exit - that fixes the issue.

"Books don't take time away from us ... They give it back. In this age of abstraction, of multitasking, of speed for speed's sake, they reintroduce us to the elegance - and the relief! - of real tick-tock time." - Home Safe, Elizabeth Berg
Instructor
#91 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 9:43 AM
Thanks for the clue. My neighborhood is full of Terminator Babys with skins like iron and glitches that drive me crazy!!
Field Researcher
#92 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 5:26 AM
I've seen this glitch a time or two before, but this is the first time I've photographed it.

Betty Newbie was teaching little Brandi to walk and then...

Poor little Brandi has a couple funny glitches. Sometimes she sticks her bottle in her forehead to drink from it. I have no idea why...

Test Subject
#93 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 2:37 AM
Haven't made nectar in awhile, but shortly after Ambitions was installed, male sim in my household would get naked, and stay naked after squishing fruit in the nectar maker on the home lot. It was only him as well. Have to check and see if it still occurs, and will post a screenshot.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 8:14 AM
My sim's great-grandfather's ghost refuses to go back to the grave. He's been hovering around the lot for the last four sim days. He doesn't even socialize with the family of seven sims, just sleeps and goes to the bathroom all the time.
Inventor
#95 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 12:54 AM
I thought my sim's neck was gonna break

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:53 AM
I've actually seen very few glitches, but one funny one was when Cyclone Sword somehow managed to get himself stuck inside a fence surrounding a tree downtown. Everytime my sim went there, he would be just standing there reading a book or talking on his cellphone. I eventually fixed it by going into the lot in edit mode.
Inventor
#97 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 4:42 AM
Test Subject
#98 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 6:59 AM

Man trapped in a woman's body? Or Woman trapped in a man's body?
Field Researcher
#99 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 8:07 PM
This is what happens if you use AM's editsim cheat to change a sim's age.

Lab Assistant
#100 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 8:16 PM
Monkeys and that murderous doll from Child's Play. That's what your images remind me of.
Page 4 of 16