2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#4201 Old Today at 5:47 PM Last edited by Smefanye : Today at 6:01 PM.
"Oh Buzz, you never learn, do you?"

I just restarted my uberhood due to needing to replace my laptop, and as the welcome wagon came by the Grunts, I learned that in this version, General Buzz Grunt has two bolts with Nina Caliente... seriously Buzz? ANOTHER Romance sim. Just like your ex. Surely this won't end badly again...

Edit- In an even more horrifying realization, I'm starting to realize that they might actually be a good pair??? They're both athletic people, and Nina's kind of a bully, just like Buzz. I'm gonna go for it- whether this ends badly is up to them...

Justice for Viola Monty!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4202 Old Today at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smefanye
"Oh Buzz, you never learn, do you?"

I just restarted my uberhood due to needing to replace my laptop, and as the welcome wagon came by the Grunts, I learned that in this version, General Buzz Grunt has two bolts with Nina Caliente... seriously Buzz? ANOTHER Romance sim. Just like your ex. Surely this won't end badly again...

Could be worse. He could have fallen for one of the aliens. XD
Page 169 of 169