Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2021 at 6:11 PM
Default rules for uploading Sims
There used to be very strict rules when you uploaded Sims for download by other players? Can someone direct me to the current rules. For example, do you have to have certain pictures, must there be links to the custom content. Must the pics be in game or in CAS? Any help would be appreciated.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 22nd May 2021 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
There used to be very strict rules when you uploaded Sims for download by other players? Can someone direct me to the current rules. For example, do you have to have certain pictures, must there be links to the custom content. Must the pics be in game or in CAS? Any help would be appreciated.

You can find guideline info about Sims here - (there are further descriptive links in some of these). This guideline info page about uploads can also be found under the upload tab dropdown heading "creator guidelines".