Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#176 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:48 PM
Ugh child pregnancy, my stomach is in knots, i shouldn't have read this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:04 PM Last edited by ParryDrewett : 24th Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Ugh child pregnancy, my stomach is in knots, i shouldn't have read this.

Billy's mods DO NOT have child interactions. When he says all ages he doesn't mean children. He just wrote it that way. Get the mods and you will see.

This from his site on Sep 20th
Inteen for Sims 4

Teen marriage
Teen pregnancy
Teens can also marry YA/adults/elders and vice versa
Teens can also impregnate YA/adults and vice versa
Romance enabled for all ages *except children

I bolded the last part
Field Researcher
#178 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
It's in the OP's link.

Enjoy reading such charming video details such as:

Inteen Sims 4 - all age romance/marriage/pregnancy
by BIlly Rand
2 days ago
Sims 4 mod Inteen - all age enabler for marriage/romance/pregnancy

Sims 4 Inteen Taboo
by BIlly Rand
1 day ago
Taboo version of Inteen - Simsual Simcest - allows relations between relations. All Inteen options still included.

His mods do NOT support child pregnancy or anything to that nature. Seriously, go read his wordpress. In TS3 he put in blocks in the coding to prevent children from being apart of his mods. But guess what? If you don't like his mods then DON'T INSTALL THEM. Good grief, ya'll need to get a better hobby.
Test Subject
#179 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM Last edited by BillyRand : 24th Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Default Inteen 4
You can get my Sims 3 modding book here: https://payhip.com/b/uWT7
How To Mod The Sims 3
by Billy Rand

A definitive step by step guide to creating your own Sims 3 mods. More than 30,000 words of invaluable programming secrets for every budding Sims 3 Mod Creator. Everything you need to know from basic modification of the tuning files to advanced scripting techniques.

Useful for modding Sims 4 too :p

**I'm the original creator of Inteen. You can get Inteen 3 for Sims 3 from my blog, as well as the new Inteen 4 (teen marriage etc), No Jealousy, No Privacy, Naked Woohoo mods for Sims 4 here also. Not to forget my seminal (no pun intended) artificial insemination clinic as part of my old hospital mod (which included abortion clinic), my madcrazy miscarriage mod for Sims 3, not everyone's cup of tea, but was a great programming challenge, that good old staple Sims 3 Sudden Sims Death Syndrome, risky woohoo ... well you get where I'm going with this). All the old downloads are still available on the site updated for Future xp. New ones for Sims 4 are works in progress but fully functional.
http://lostaccount.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/562/
Test Subject
#180 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Scenario time.

not every scenario is as they seem, not that i know the facts of this one but you asked for peoples thoughts.

Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
She consented to everything they did, bragged about having an older man, and based on the track record from all the other guys she's dated, it was very likely that she was the one who instigated everything they did and once the older dude got busted, the relationship obviously ended and she went back to pursuing anything she could find with a dick attached to it.

it is a fact that many people that suffer abuse as a child have issues with sexuality later in life, quite a few need a lot of time and patience to overcome that trauma before they can have a normal sex life, this is the picture most people have of those that are abused. what is not often talked about is the other possible reaction, a person can become over sexualised and act out the abuse, sometimes with older partners, sometimes when this is combined with low self-esteem, together with a peer group that brands them a "slut" this can become a self-perpetuating cycle that is extremely difficult for people to break free from. it is very easy to judge peoples behaviour, less easy is to realise why they behave the way they do.
i do not know you so do not want to argue with you over details but i just thought i would point this out. if you doubt what i say perhaps look at the statistics, there are studies that show a significant (and far above average) number of workers in the sex industry were abused as a child for example.
i only joined the forum to search for help with a bug and to download a mod, did not expect to be posting anything but..
Top Secret Researcher
#181 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:35 PM Last edited by siletka : 24th Sep 2014 at 8:46 PM.
I dunno about any of you, but I don't want to read about child abuse / any stories about trauma and whatnots when we're discussing a game modification. It's kind of gone from "Whoa, look at this weird mod someone might have or might not have made" to "Let me tell you the woes of the world around you". Yes, ugly things happen. Yes, other countries have lower consent ages, and yes, things are not all jelly beans and rainbows in our world.

I'm not trying to belittle anyone or say "Your hardships are not wanted here". I'm just saying that this thread's taken a sharp turn somewhere (very early) and kind of wish you'd put your detailed opinions / stories in a spoiler tag while others stay specifically on topic about the mod and article the OP posted. Thanks for understanding. And if you Disagree, well. I won't be offended any, I ain't queen of Atlantis or anything.

Edit: I personally feel like there is a time and place to talk about profound views on the sexualization of younger people, consent, feminism, pregnancy, abortion and sexual abuse, but I don't think that place is right here. And if you think so, please put those comments into a spoiler. I'm not trying to sideswipe intelligent conversation (on the contrary, it's pretty cool reading all of your vocal opinions) or censor anyone. And who the Hell am I, anyway? Do what you guys want. At the end of the day I'm just here for the LOLs and to not be reminded of what complete shit our world is.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#182 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
His mods do NOT support child pregnancy or anything to that nature. Seriously, go read his wordpress. In TS3 he put in blocks in the coding to prevent children from being apart of his mods. But guess what? If you don't like his mods then DON'T INSTALL THEM. Good grief, ya'll need to get a better hobby.

I did. I admitted that I got carried away and retracted previous statements. Back on page 2.
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:11 PM
I'm not sure where people are getting this child pregnancy idea. All modding sites generally ban such content. Even creepy Lovers Lab bans that type of thing. However teen pregnancy mods are kind of a staple of Sims modding. Nrass actually enabling all those functions in Sims 3. To my knowledge no mod has ever allowed child interactions. Ever. You guys just got rick rolled!
Mad Poster
#184 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:33 PM
The mod may not be available to the public but I wouldn't be surprised if it's both real and easy to do. Remember that lapse in judgement that Grant told us about back in pre-release where children where able to breast feed?
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThyGuyX
It's a mod people, for a fictional game of barbie dolls. The person that made it lives in the USA, so you're not going to get them arrested. If you don't like it, then you don't have to download it.

I'm pretty sure people make these kind of mods just to watch people like you guys freak the fuck out. I felt like I was in facebook while viewing this thread.

Now respond with a reason I'm wrong and over-examine everyone around you while I get some popcorn.

I feel like I can count down to someone making the "lol u guys are 2funny2watch/this was just created to upset you/social experiment/*popcorn*" variety post on any given thread about something terrible. It's like clockwork.

Though I would love to believe this only exists to "make people freak out" I know better. That's why I'm disgusted.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#186 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:25 PM Last edited by leefish : 24th Sep 2014 at 10:45 PM.
ok, so this thread is getting totally out of hand. Closing it.

General remarks - do not name call each other and fucking is not an adjective, it is a verb. Child pregnancy mods are not available on this site and its affiliates, nor will they ever be.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: Out of hand flaming as usual.
Page 8 of 8