Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#201 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 1:01 AM
I'm bored and no one wants to see Scream 4 with me on Fridayyyyy

I guess that's a pretty pathetic vent though, considering Japan keeps getting hit by multiple Earthquakesss

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#202 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:17 AM
fdlkjs I've had a headache since last night and nothing is getting rid of it.
Scholar
#203 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:10 AM
Kayy.. i don't have a problem with people smoking pot on occasion when it's their choice.. what I really do have a problem with is you contsructing a double bong in our lounge and smoking in the kitchen where we have to cook dinner in an hour. That stuff smells so bad. I don't ever want to smoke pot and I don't appreciate you trying to get me high inadvertently

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#204 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 1:02 PM
I am SO irritated right now! I was told I got the highest mark in my English class on a creative task we were given, having gotten 91%. Obviously, I was super happy about this. I then talk to my famously melodramatic friend who informs me she got 97% because our teacher felt sorry for her. He only felt sorry for her because she got 35% on her other English creative task, and he thought he should be an easier marker for her. It's just so infuriating. She turned on the waterworks and immediately got a higher mark. Besides, her mother helped her with a large portion of her work, whereas everything I do, I do entirely by myself. Urk.
Mad Poster
#205 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 5:25 PM
The city primary is coming up in early May and, seeing as I turned eighteen in March and became eligible to vote, I've been wanting to cast my first vote in this election. I went online today to register and found out that, in order to be eligible for the upcoming election, registration must be completed more than a month before the election. To think that politicians wonder why the average voter turnout in national elections is about 50% of eligible voters, even less in local and state elections. Lack of registration is the number one cause as to why Americans don't vote. Why can't the system be set up in such a way that we can register when we go to the polls? I'm so cheesed off.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
She turned on the waterworks and immediately got a higher mark.

This this this. A girl in my English class handed in her World Lit. coursework 4 months late, because she's 'having a troubled time' (she's really not), not to mention our English teacher has helped her loads. Not only does she not do the work, we're now studying a text that only she wanted to study in class - well, her and one other girl who also doesn't do the work, and one that is dropping out of school. Gah!
Mad Poster
#207 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 9:13 PM
Why do people say that they're terrible at English just to use that as an excuse for being lazy? I mean, it's not that hard to use even basic punctuation. Just tap the key and let me read in peace.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#208 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:19 PM
It's been, what? Three weeks or even four that our net connection has been out. My dad went and sent them a complaint regarding their laziness and constant excuses.
We had to borrow my uncle's modem, it's pretty nice of him but I still can't be comfortable while using it.

If the company doesn't send us a new modem, I swear they're in for a whole week of getting wedgies!

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Instructor
#209 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:28 AM
I love going to hug my best friend & finding weed in his pockets...

DOING DRUGS IS NOT COOL, BOY!

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Mad Poster
#210 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:56 AM
^To be perfectly honest with you, drugs are pretty much a part of teenage life. They can fuck you up, yeah, but teenagers don't seem to care, or if they do, they prefer the thrill of the drug than the thought of concerning themselves with the consequences. As well as this, if they're doing any drugs, weed is definitely the safest. Yes, inhalation of any drug is problematic, but it's better than injecting. There are few medical risks linked with marijuana and long-term health. Personally, I'm friends with a lot of people who smoke weed - I've never really cared that they do it. It'll only start to concern me when it starts to hamper their health. As long as the drugs aren't dangerous or impairing his life in any way (skiving off multiple classes to do drugs, getting into heavier stuff) I'd relax a little bit. Then again, that's just me.
Mad Poster
#211 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:58 PM
^ Not just you. Same philosophy here, but I still don't do it.

My vent? Why, every time do I try and upload a sims 3 picture with tinypic or imageshack and try to post it here, I get the "reduce your image size" message?! *headdesks*

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Rubric Wrangler
#212 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
Ugh, bra shopping. Apparently my ribcage is so freakishly tiny (I take 30DD or 32D) that barely anyone carries bras that fit me. I only ended up getting one, I'm still pretty sure that with a 32" band it's gonna stretch out to be way too big, really fast.

I know I shouldn't be complaining about having a tiny waist and big boobs, but it makes shopping a nightmare.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Scholar
#213 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 5:50 AM
My best friend has just turned us two having pizza for dinner into a party. The one thing she's supposed to NOT do while house sitting. Ugh. These people better not bring alcohol or I swear I will leave.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Instructor
#214 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
^To be perfectly honest with you, drugs are pretty much a part of teenage life. They can fuck you up, yeah, but teenagers don't seem to care, or if they do, they prefer the thrill of the drug than the thought of concerning themselves with the consequences. As well as this, if they're doing any drugs, weed is definitely the safest. Yes, inhalation of any drug is problematic, but it's better than injecting. There are few medical risks linked with marijuana and long-term health. Personally, I'm friends with a lot of people who smoke weed - I've never really cared that they do it. It'll only start to concern me when it starts to hamper their health. As long as the drugs aren't dangerous or impairing his life in any way (skiving off multiple classes to do drugs, getting into heavier stuff) I'd relax a little bit. Then again, that's just me.

I understand that drugs are a normal part of teenage life... but my best friend is 14... he's being doing them for ages, and he's starting to get in to heavier stuff..
and now hes been vomiting up blood, and it gets worse when he smokes it.
It really frustrates me, because it is starting to take a toll on his health.
and yeah, i know plenty of people that do it, and I'm not overly concerned, but I hate the fact he's screwing up his health and life now because of it.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Top Secret Researcher
#215 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:34 AM
I hate being on my period, I always get super sensitive. Right now I'm crying over a few people being remotely unkind to me, which is something I'd normally let go.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Inventor
#216 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:54 AM
^ Aww, I'm like that too. I recommend sitting down, watching tv with ice cream.

I'm annoyed because I want to play sims but I'm stuck on my dad's computer instead because my computer is updating via Norton. Ugh.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#217 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:43 AM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 15th Apr 2011 at 1:40 PM.
I slept for about 12 hours last night. Now, less than 12 hours later, I'm barely keeping my eyes open. What the hell, body? It doesn't help that the last couple of weeks have gone by so fast even though I'M NOT DOING SHIT.

EIDT: WHY WHY WHY do you fucking not even repeat what the person just said, but rather QUOTE their damn post saying, "what s/he said"?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That got me so pissed. GET A BRAIN, PEOPLE.
Theorist
#218 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:49 PM
Headache + hayfever + dissertation = lots of self-pity and sleepless nights but very little sympathy from others.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#219 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:58 AM
It's my first day of holidays, so I should be rejoicing, but instead I got to wake up to stomach cramps, my period, and the worst break out I've had in almost two years. Fuck this.
Field Researcher
#220 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:08 AM
Was sick yesterday, missed a day of AIMS,so I couldntplay Just Dance 2 with my class then found out they had a surprise dance

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Mad Poster
#221 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 10:50 PM
MTS keeps on giving me 503's . . . and I need to redownload everything for my new computer.

Alchemist
#222 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:35 PM
Oh hey, period. Thanks for coming back, did you enjoy your god-knows-how-many-month vacation?
Inventor
#223 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 3:18 PM
I, by accident, just switched off my dad's computer. He's out and when he comes back he is gonna kill me 'cause I don't know if he had anything running on it.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#224 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 8:06 PM
^ Tell him there was a power outage? Reset all the clocks.

Scholar
#225 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ Tell him there was a power outage? Reset all the clocks.

Or tell the truth, since it was only an accident, and give him much less work. :P

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr

Page 9 of 117