Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 10:29 AM
Default A mod that stops hats moving after re-load.

I used to have a mod that would prevent the game from altering hat slider settings each time you reload the game.
I can't find it. Anyone know where it is please?

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 12:57 PM
I didn't even know this was a thing; Do ALL hat slider ACCs move around in your game? Every time?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I didn't even know this was a thing; Do ALL hat slider ACCs move around in your game? Every time?

No, just the odd sim it happens to every now and then.
I'm sure I had a fix mod on my previous PC, but maybe I was dreaming?

Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 3:29 PM
I had a similar problem. It turns out it's an issue with one of the hat sliders, and there is a fix (basically someone fixed the problem hat slider.). If you are using NRAAS MC and have set the slider limit to an arbitrary number (I had it set at 1000, but I have about 500 sliders so now I set it at 550 or 600) it can also bork the hat slider. Here's a link to my thread in Help for that issue.

https://modthesims.info/showthread....ight=hat+slider

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickenMadam
I had a similar problem. It turns out it's an issue with one of the hat sliders, and there is a fix (basically someone fixed the problem hat slider.). If you are using NRAAS MC and have set the slider limit to an arbitrary number (I had it set at 1000, but I have about 500 sliders so now I set it at 550 or 600) it can also bork the hat slider. Here's a link to my thread in Help for that issue.

https://modthesims.info/showthread....ight=hat+slider

BINGO!!!!
What a gem.
THANK YOU!!!!