Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 12:36 AM
Default WCIF a fashion designer or fashion journalist rabbithole career?
I've been searching for a Fashion themed, rabbithole career forever and I can't seem to find one

Something similar to the sims 2 version that's floating around on here.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or something similar, I'd be really grateful!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 1:10 PM
I don't know about custom careers, but the Ambitions EP has the Stylist profession. They can use the Stylist Mirror to help sims plan their outfits.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 1:20 PM
I dunno, but maybe OP prefers the job isn't an active career. I used to look for one too, but unfortunately it doesn't exist yet..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 6:20 PM
Ah, gotcha!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
I dunno, but maybe OP prefers the job isn't an active career. I used to look for one too, but unfortunately it doesn't exist yet..

Yes exactly! But thank you for answering.

My closest idea was using MissyHissy's Advertising Career as fashion journalism and make the workplace look like a Fashion Magazine. The best I could come up with