Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less Hygiene Decay From Garden Tasks Series - Showtime: 3-18-2012

by Chaavik Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2012 at 7:31 PM by Chaavik : Sims 3 OLS Information

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:05 PM
Today, I decided to upload a series of mods to enable children to maintain their gardens and have fun caring for their little plants.

Take a look at what's new for both Sims 3 and World Adventures on the main Overview tab.
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:51 AM
Thanks have wanted this for a long time - can not believe I did not spot it before.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 5:03 AM
Is this mod compatible with latest patch and Ambitions EP? Tank you.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 4:16 PM
I have a test version right now in my game that seemed to be doing very well for Ambitions. I will have them out later tonight or tomorrow at the earliest. Only reason it's taking that long was because of RL and testing the mods personally to ensure they work before I upload them.

Keep an eye on this thread in the next day or so.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 10:31 PM
Uploaded the newer updates for Sims 3 Ambitions. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 7:25 AM
Thank you so very much for the update. I have grown used to using your great mod. Thank again!
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:12 AM
Thank you for updating this much needed mod. The files for AMB/no child are called "less hygiene" only. Has the fun part disappeared, or is it still there?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:55 AM
They are still there, I believe.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 7:20 AM Last edited by catharsis108 : 9th Nov 2010 at 3:00 PM.
hi there, just a silly little question - do i have to use the AM mods or any is fine, for Late Night? i had installed the AM mod.. but while i am unsure as to whether hygiene decreases less, i don't think the fun meter increased (there is still the red arrow down indicator on the fun meter).. thank you for the useful mods you've created so far! :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catharsis108
hi there, just a silly little question - do i have to use the AM mods or any is fine, for Late Night? i had installed the AM mod.. but while i am unsure as to whether hygiene decreases less, i don't think the fun meter increased (there is still the red arrow down indicator on the fun meter).. thank you for the useful mods you've created so far! :D

I was wondering the same... Wich version should I download for LN and latest patches?? Thanks

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Field Researcher
#36 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:06 AM
My sims do not seem to be gaining any fun from this mod. The hygiene part works great just no fun. I do have the flavor for more fun installed
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:31 AM
What's your latest EP? And check for similar mods that may interfere with gardening.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 6:39 AM
Late Night is my latest EP and it is patched to the latest patch. I have no similar mods. I have the the download for ambitions as that was the file that looked like it was updated last. I actually checked the ITUN file in your mod and the string at the end where it usually said "Change type = "Fun". . . was missing. So i added it myself and my sims are now gaining fun. You may want to check the download yourself. :D
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:29 PM
There's two AM mods. Which one did you use? Also, you didn't explain which gardening interaction was not giving a boost to the Sim's Fun motive.

I would appreciate more details than simply saying the mod doesn't give boosts to fun for gardening.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:40 PM
Sorry for the lack of info =.=; I downloaded the AM flavor that is not children enabled.

The zip I DL'd said this "MTS_Chaavik_1103441_LessHygieneDecayAndMoreFunFromGardeningMods-AM" and yet when I unzipped the description only said "Less Hygiene" Here's a pic.

As for which tasks that were not giving fun, none of them.
Screenshots
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 1:14 AM
Which interaction wasn't giving fun?
Field Researcher
#42 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 1:23 AM
None of the interactions were giving fun. Fertilizing, Harvesting, Watering, or Weeding.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 9:04 PM Last edited by Chaavik : 17th Apr 2011 at 9:29 PM. Reason: Misspelled Naiya's Name O_o
All right. I'll check them.

*Edited*

The Fun line was definitely missing from this particular series of gardening mods. I fixed them and included all of the mods in a single file as extra for those who like efficient space management in their Mods folders.

Re-uploaded the fixed version.

If you find anything else that's wrong, please post your findings here.

Thank you, naiyasfury, for bringing this to my attention.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:06 AM
No, prob. Just hope I didn't irritate you too much XD
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 3:44 AM
Nope! Not at all. :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by naiyasfury
Sorry for the lack of info =.=; I downloaded the AM flavor that is not children enabled.

The zip I DL'd said this "MTS_Chaavik_1103441_LessHygieneDecayAndMoreFunFromGardeningMods-AM" and yet when I unzipped the description only said "Less Hygiene" Here's a pic.

As for which tasks that were not giving fun, none of them.

Hi, I'm seeing the same issue with the Child Enabled version of the AM mods: LessHygieneDecayAndMoreFunFromGardeningTasks-ChildEnabled-AM.rar

My sims are receiving no fun with the mod enabled. Would it be possible to also put up the same fix for the child enabled version? Thanks very much!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:22 PM
These mods will be going through a revamp this week or next. There were some changes in the code base. I do hope to implement a new version that I wanted from the beginning.

Check back for further updates.
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 8:52 PM
I don't have the Generations EP, but I do have the newest patch. For some of your mods, you state that people should use the mod version for the newest EP if they have the latest patch, even if they don't have the EP itself. Is that the case here, or should I use the non-Generations version for my Base-WA-AM-LN game with the latest patch?

Thanks so much for making all the fabulous mods you make!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 8:10 PM
Just to avoid any problems in my game that getting this wrong may cause, if I use:

Chaavik-LessHygieneAndMoreFunFromGardeningTasks-AllInOne-ChildEnabled-GEN

do I also need:

Chaavik-MoreFunFromSpecialGardeningTasks-ChildEnabled-GEN

Or do I just need the one?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:11 PM
If you plan to use the AllInOne file, use that one instead.
Page 2 of 3