Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#101 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VoiceIHear
OMG OMG OMG chase crawford!!
the guy who outed me at school, cause I accidentally said he was hotter then the jonas brothers (so totally true!)

So are you saying that you went to school with Chase? He went to school in USA, you live in Australia right?? Unless you're talking about a diff. Chase...

Penn Badgley

:lovestruc

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:16 AM
Tom Felton :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#103 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 4:55 AM
I'm still looking at that 2nd Penn Badgley pic I posted. The guy is so hot!!! :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#104 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 10:49 AM
I love the first picture I posted of Tom Felton. Holy frick, that guy is hotttt.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 5:07 PM
^ Not as hot as Penn

Mad Poster
#106 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 8:42 PM
Pretty sure you're wrong, Dreamy . Plus, Tom has a very sexy British accent.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 8:47 PM
Neither of them are hot! This is hottness personified:

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#108 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:51 PM
I love Milo, Chase, and Zach Quinto <3 Hawt guys!

But Johnny is SOOO gorgeous

Ian Somerhalder

Hugh Jackman

Thomas Dekker

Justin Chatwin

And you didn't say they had to be real so
LINK! of course

ok that's enough hot men for a post xD

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#109 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:37 AM
Ben Whishaw

He's gorgeous, and stars in my two favourite movies, 'Perfume: Story of a Murderer' and 'Bright Star'.
Inventor
#110 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:51 AM
Ryan Reynolds
Probably already been done.

http://images.google.co.uk/url?sour...j74ocMMv4x1l8uA

http://images.google.co.uk/url?sour...TRMF0c88BJTeJLQ

Awww. :lovestruc

Michael Weatherly

http://images.google.co.uk/url?sour...IyaqDXrwxDH01vA

http://images.google.co.uk/url?sour...L_dPY__UplhzFLA

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#111 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
Ben Whishaw

He's gorgeous, and stars in my two favourite movies, 'Perfume: Story of a Murderer' and 'Bright Star'.

I agree completely! Bright Star is one of my absolute favorite films. Did you see him in Brideshead Revisited? It's such a wonderfully elegiac novel, and although the film diverts a bit from the source material, Ben Whishaw is wonderful as the juvenile, teddy-bear-toting alcoholic Sebastian Flyte.

Field Researcher
#112 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:54 PM
All these hot guys!!! I was drooling all morning. Heres the hotest to me...

Channing Tatum

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Top Secret Researcher
#113 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I agree completely! Bright Star is one of my absolute favorite films. Did you see him in Brideshead Revisited? It's such a wonderfully elegiac novel, and although the film diverts a bit from the source material, Ben Whishaw is wonderful as the juvenile, teddy-bear-toting alcoholic Sebastian Flyte.

I loved him in Brideshead Revisited! I haven't read the novel, but the movie made me cry so hard.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#114 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:36 PM
Channing Tatum is fucking gorgeous, he could hop into my pants any day

Mad Poster
#115 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minus.
I loved him in Brideshead Revisited! I haven't read the novel, but the movie made me cry so hard.

I think the film took far too many liberties with what the novel presented. The greater part of the film was dedicated to the romantic relationship that Charles shared with Julia; the fact that he and Sebastian explored a romantic relationship was relegated to one drunken kiss. As I read the novel, Charles was far more devoted to his relationship with Sebastian than he was to his relationship with Julia; she was merely the consolation prize after Sebastian became a recluse. What's more, Sebastian's character was not explored nearly enough, namely his drinking. Lady Brideshead said in the novel that Sebastian was chronically unhappy and ashamed of being unhappy, hence his drinking. Ben Whishaw did a fantastic job with what he was given, but what he was given was wrong- the film portrayed Sebastian as a spurned, jealous child who turned to alcohol, not as he should have been illustrated: someone whose drinking and juvenile behavior stemmed from deep-seated, all-encompassing shame that the Catholicism so prevalent in his family brings him to.

Back on topic, my absolute favorite author, Jonathan Safran Foer:

I think he's cute, not to mention that he's an incredible writer, and a geeky literary man would be my ideal husband.

Mad Poster
#116 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:30 AM
Rabid, I've yet to see or read Brideshead Revisited, but all I know is that Bright Star was absolutely amazing, and Ben Whishaw is incredible. I cried on four separate occasions in that movie, and it's rare for me to cry once.
Mad Poster
#117 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:42 AM
I cry at more movies than you could shake a stick at (it's actually a running joke in my family that I cry at Disney movies, which is entirely true), and Bright Star is no exception. It's all the more special to me as someone who was read the poems of John Keats as bedtime stories. I think I spent at least a fourth of the film choked up, but during Fanny's reading of 'Bright Star,' when her voice cracked on 'patient, sleepless Eremite' and 'awake for-ever,' the waterworks really turned on .

As far as Brideshead Revisited, it's one of my favorite novels of all time, and I couldn't recommend the book more highly. However, if you're going to see the film, see it before you read the book, elsewise you'll come away from it angry that such a wonderfully multi-faceted character as Sebastian Flyte was reduced to a drunkard. The director made grievous underuse of one of Sebastian's most iconic lines from the novel: "It was my fault for bringing you to Brideshead. Run away. Run far, far away and don't ever look back." Sebastian said it, but Charles didn't understand why, and if I hadn't read the book, I wouldn't have known any better, either. If I hadn't read the book, I think I would have enjoyed the movie far more- the soundtrack and scenery are beautiful, the performances are all very strong, and it's one of my favorite historical eras. It's quite similar to Atonement.

Mad Poster
#118 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:33 AM
Jonathan Foer is in no way, shape, or form HOT Rabid. He makes Quintoenail look like a greek god.

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:29 AM
You just gotta love Taylor Lautner

Oh, and Peter Faccinelli *Swoons*

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Field Researcher
#120 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
Channing Tatum is fucking gorgeous, he could hop into my pants any day

I completely agree with you on that. He is the hottest thing I have seen. Perfection.

Call me Sasha
Funny how when your a kid, you dream about your future and when you are an adult, you dream about going back to when you were a kid.
Mad Poster
#121 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
Jonathan Foer is in no way, shape, or form HOT Rabid. He makes Quintoenail look like a greek god.

You're so mean, Dreamy . Of course he may not be aesthetically pleasing, but I think he's cute. I love the geeky look. The fact that he's a phenomenal writer and someone I could easily connect with on an intellectual level is far more attractive to me than anything.

Speaking of intellectually sexy, I read that Chris Pine has a degree in English literature. That is such a turn on, for me. And the fact that he looks like this, of course.

Mad Poster
#122 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:09 AM
Joe Jonas for a Midnight Snack
(don't judge me )

Max Ehrich for Breakfast
(Though he's high on my "gay suspect" list)

Gilles Marini for Lunch

David Beckham for Dinner

(yum :lovestruc )

Field Researcher
#123 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:21 AM
Wow...Ian Sommerhauld and Peter Facinelli are gorgeous!

Enrique Iglesias

[/URL

and Paul Walker

[URL=http://img35.imageshack.us/i/paulwalkermazur5163884.jpg/]

Both very hot in my opinion....

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Mad Poster
#124 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:22 AM
WHO IS THIS SEXY GREEK GOD???? ANYONE KNOW??

Mad Poster
#125 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:29 PM
^ *wishes she knew*

And, oscarzoa, I swear you're my long-lost twin. Both of them are soooo hot... *falls off chair*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P

Page 5 of 13