Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store

by Frimlin Posted 14th May 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM by Frimlin : Added v16

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 5 of 12
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#101 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 3:22 PM
Me too. Looking every day a few times
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#102 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 2:53 AM
I love this Mod so much! Thank you for letting us know you are working on it. I appreciate you time and hard work. ♥
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 7:01 PM
Please update soon, I need kelp but i can't play without the variety of rewards this mod gives me free.....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#104 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 2:12 PM
So sorry, I have been waylaid with work. I hope to update this weekend! But just to be clear, the mod should still work in the current version (works for me) and it's only missing the most recent aspiration rewards. But yep, don't fret, I'll update soon and sorry for the delay! :lovestruc

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#105 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 9:31 AM
Real life has to be first :-) it's right, the last version IS working
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 4:57 PM
Thank you Frimlin for letting us know you will be able to update soon! This mod is one of those mods that are kind of a must imo lol and I miss having it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#107 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 8:35 PM
Hi all! Thanks so much for the patience! :lovestruc I've updated: V5 is now here!

I've added in the new Island Living aspiration reward trait Laid-Back and it now correctly shows the Mermadic Kelp needed to change into a Mermaid.

Also I finally updated it for StrangerVille too, with the addition of the aspiration reward trait Hero of StrangerVille.

Finally I also reduced the price of the Fresh Chef reward trait. Better, fresher food for more Sims - yay!

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#108 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 7:43 AM
Thank You So Very Much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#109 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:05 AM
Thank you so much Frimlin! I love the expanded rewards, it makes the game so much better. I appreciate your quick response and hard work. ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 6:51 PM
Thanks so much for the update Frimlin!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#111 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 2:35 AM
Thank you for the update, my game is not complete without your mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 2:59 AM
Thank you so much, this has got me wanting to play again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#113 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 3:57 AM
Thank you for the update! I love this Mod. ♥♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#114 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 6:17 PM
Hello folks! Thanks so much for all the lovely comments. :lovestruc

This mod will work when you install Realm of Magic game pack. So you do not need to remove it! However, it will not allow you to give sims the two new Realm of Magic aspiration traits until I update it.

I'm actively playing right now so it will not take me very long to update. Please come back soon!

In the meantime, check out my GOOD and BAD review of The Sims 4 Realm of Magic here: https://youtu.be/0lcJKpJdhUs

Thanks a lot!

Test Subject
#115 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 9:50 PM
Request
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
Hello folks! Thanks so much for all the lovely comments. :lovestruc

This mod will work when you install Realm of Magic game pack. So you do not need to remove it! However, it will not allow you to give sims the two new Realm of Magic aspiration traits until I update it.

I'm actively playing right now so it will not take me very long to update. Please come back soon!

In the meantime, check out my GOOD and BAD review of The Sims 4 Realm of Magic here: https://youtu.be/0lcJKpJdhUs

Thanks a lot!

@Frimlin can you please add hidden traits and old aspiration traits too example sincere, memorable, Animal Affection, High Metabolism, Sickness Resistance, Critically Connected etc. Inherited Traits (Father Winter's Baby etc. ) and as well as Tutorial Traits (Over-Achiever / Career-Minded) full list here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_4)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 4:17 PM
Hello again! V6 of this mod is now available.

I've added in the new Realm of Magic aspiration reward traits Master Mixer and Slayer of Spells, also you should be able to see the new reward object Potion of Curse Cleansing.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#117 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 4:31 PM
thank you for the update,was hoping you would do it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#118 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 7:19 PM
Thank you very much! Your mod is at my list of Essential Mods
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 11:14 PM
Thank you for the update!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 10:39 AM
You're welcome, everyone! Thank you for your kind messages. :lovestruc

@Darkrai, I have long considered adding in other non-aspiration reward traits. It is something that I might do but at the moment the mod is very easy to maintain and I'm a bit wary of making it more complicated. However, there is some hope, but it might be a very long time in coming.

Test Subject
#121 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 4:51 PM
Did the last patch break this mod again? T-T
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#122 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azuki Kurenai
Did the last patch break this mod again? T-T

No. It's still working!

Test Subject
#123 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 11:38 AM
No. It's still working!

Mmmmm... Downloaded the mod on 14th of September and tested fine, then began playing again these days and the Aspiration Rewards do not show up in the store anymore... No new mods added since Download, just updates from LittleMsSams, but not reward or aspiration related; that's why I thought it was the update.

Any suggestion where I should start looking?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#124 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azuki Kurenai
Mmmmm... Downloaded the mod on 14th of September and tested fine, then began playing again these days and the Aspiration Rewards do not show up in the store anymore... No new mods added since Download, just updates from LittleMsSams, but not reward or aspiration related; that's why I thought it was the update.

Any suggestion where I should start looking?

Yeah. Any mod that also alters the same file may cause issues. The file altered is in the compatibility & conflicts section, but it's whims.whims_tracker_03B33DDF_00000000_CEE9A466EBFC13D1.xml

As you can see, there's no other reports of issues and I'm not having any. So it's probably another mod in your mods folder. I wish you luck in fixing it.

Test Subject
#125 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 8:28 PM
Yeah. Any mod that also alters the same file may cause issues. The file altered is in the compatibility & conflicts section, but it's whims.whims_tracker_03B33DDF_00000000_CEE9A466EBFC13D1.xml

As you can see, there's no other reports of issues and I'm not having any. So it's probably another mod in your mods folder. I wish you luck in fixing it.

Ok, this is weird

I Uninstalled all mods and reinstalled them half at a time in order to use the 50/50 method to uncover which was causing the issue and... I ended up having my full roster of mods installed AND the Expanded Reward Store functioning!
No changes made

Flabbergasted

Well: it works, that's all that matters
Page 5 of 12