Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store

by Frimlin Posted 14th May 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM by Frimlin : Added v16

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 6 of 12
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#126 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Azuki Kurenai
Well: it works, that's all that matters

I'm really pleased you got everything working again! Yes it is weird, maybe it was a cache file or something. Anyhow, thanks for reporting back. :lovestruc

In other news: I'm sure this will need updating for Discover University and I'm all set to update it fast.

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Test Subject
#127 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
I'm really pleased you got everything working again! Yes it is weird, maybe it was a cache file or something. Anyhow, thanks for reporting back. :lovestruc

In other news: I'm sure this will need updating for Discover University and I'm all set to update it fast.

*Happy dance*

:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#128 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 12:12 PM
Hello! V7 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Discover University aspiration reward trait Higher Education.

(Sorry, was busy making these videos: The Foxbury Chancellery - Discover University Speed Build, Gameplay Deep Dive - Literally Discovering University.)

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 12:35 PM
Thank you, for the interesting links and work there too, no need for apologizing <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#130 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 4:17 PM
Thanks for the update ;)

Best regards from Austria

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 7:03 PM
You're both very welcome, Simsanne and ladyeve. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#132 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 1:57 PM
Hello! I just wanted to wish everyone Happy New Year! All the best for 2020! :lovestruc

Test Subject
#133 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 4:59 PM
Hey, just popped in to ask if you've updated this for the December patch? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#134 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 2:21 PM
Note that it is highly likely that Tiny Living stuff pack will not affect this mod at all.
Quote: Originally posted by Kingmiami
Hey, just popped in to ask if you've updated this for the December patch? Thanks!

No, I only need to update it when it is affected by something like a new reward or aspiration trait. There was none in that patch. They typically only come in Game or Expansion packs.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 11:32 AM
Hi ! Thank you for this mod ! Is it possible to have the same thing for the cas traits ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#136 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:30 PM
This is my favorite mod, thank you!
Test Subject
#137 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 1:33 PM
Frimlin, on the dropdown box I can choose between 'Potions' and... I forget what it is, Traits I think? Could you make another dropdown box and put your expanded rewards under it, so I can seperate the career rewards from the base game rewards?
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Paola3 : 23rd Apr 2020 at 4:59 AM.
There is a reward that I can't see on the list: The Money Tree reward. I didn't even know it existed until I saw it on a video. I was like "Wait a minute...I have never seen that on my aspiration reward list..." It comes with Seasons.

EDIT: Ignore me completely. The trait is indeed there. You just have to set it to "All" in the filter instead of "Traits" or "Potions". Just "All" and a few traits that I haven't seen before will appear.
Test Subject
#139 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
You're welcome, everyone! Thank you for your kind messages. :lovestruc

@Darkrai, I have long considered adding in other non-aspiration reward traits. It is something that I might do but at the moment the mod is very easy to maintain and I'm a bit wary of making it more complicated. However, there is some hope, but it might be a very long time in coming.

please do it or give the information on how to add them manually for example like
<U>
<T n="key">103265</T>
<U n="value">
<E n="award_type">TRAIT</E>
<T n="cost">500</T>
</U>
? how to find key numbers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 2:39 AM
The mod is great, really good. But to be perfect the "immortal" trait is missing kkkkk
Field Researcher
#141 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 3:22 AM
Pleaseeee, add the "Top Notch Toddler" and "Happy Baby" traits <3 It means A LOT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 3:57 PM
THANK YOU!! x!10 for this!!!
I need this now on my daughter's pc where I used to play TS4 and have all the exp/stf/gms but until then OMG Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 3rd Jun 2020 at 4:21 PM
Hi all! I am actively playing at the moment. I just installed the latest patch today and I will be getting Eco Living expansion tomorrow. So don't worry, this mod will be updated as soon as I can. Thanks a lot in the meantime for your patience and understanding.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 6:23 AM
Thanks for the Ecogeddon status update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 12:18 AM
love this mod! very excited for the update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#146 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 7:50 AM
Looking forward to the update! My sims need more things to spend their aspiration points on. Could you, by any chance, provide an explanation for how to add traits to the reward store? I would like to add some custom traits that I feel would go better there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#147 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 3:55 PM
So excited for the update, this mod makes my game so much better. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#148 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 7:46 PM
Hi! Sorry for the slight delay. V8 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Eco Lifestyle aspiration reward traits Muse of the Maker, and Influential Individual.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Instructor
#149 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 10:31 AM
Ui, thank you very much for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 5:15 PM
Grazie 1000... sei un angelo <3
Page 6 of 12