Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 2:16 PM
Default These Doors
I used these doors on my old dead pc. I got them through downloaded lots so I have no idea where can I download them. Any help? The pictures obviously aren't for TS2 but there are conversions somewhere. For the first set there's a functional set, not just the deco set which would also be nice.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 2:33 PM
The doors with the bags are by Beautifulnerdkitty here and the other doors are by Tinkle here and here
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree
I used these doors on my old dead pc. I got them through downloaded lots so I have no idea where can I download them. Any help? The pictures obviously aren't for TS2 but there are conversions somewhere. For the first set there's a functional set, not just the deco set which would also be nice.

There are recolors of the second and third doors, (the Baufive Grant Park conversions by Tinkle) at 13pumpkins. Cottage and Black and White here: https://hellhasspoken.proboards.com...recolors?page=4
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 3:58 PM
Thank you @clairsy97 and @RoryAusten22 ! <3 These were my favorite doors