Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the second of sword series-the sword of right

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 30th Aug 2005 at 11:58 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

225 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 222 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 10
Test Subject
#201 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 6:53 PM
Now this is Stunning!! Amazingly cooooool....... :nod: :thumb:
Test Subject
#202 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:16 PM
awsome really love the gunblade works perfect for the final fantasy town of mine lmao

Legends Never Die, They Live On With Honor.
Test Subject
#203 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:09 AM
Wow, great job with these. The lightsaber should go well with the OFB ninja outfit, minus the headgear of course.

Edit: If you are taking any more requests an idea for the anime fans would be the staff from cardcaptors.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:16 AM
Do these weapons really kill people? I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE SEND ME AN E-MAIL FOR LINKS FOR WEAPONS AT [email protected] please
Test Subject
#205 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:14 PM
How do you download the sais? I'm trying to get a complete collection of ninja/karate weapons.

poop
Test Subject
#206 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:30 PM
Default help
im having a problem where on the game are they, i put them in the download folder, but i dont see them on the game can someone pm me, and can you make the swords from soul calaber
Field Researcher
#207 Old 8th May 2006 at 11:15 AM
Thanks for making these cool items, especially the Gun Blade.

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 15th May 2006 at 8:42 PM
How come i cant find the swords in my stuff?
Test Subject
#209 Old 27th May 2006 at 11:06 PM
Thx Rose
Hey rose i have seen all your orsum stuff on: www.Rosesims2.com www.simstvcom you do grate jobs on ya sims they are very kool i love it how you make all the anime pplz I ♥ ANIME!!! and my friends love kindom game but then when they played it i dident have a ps2 keep up the good work! rose!!
Test Subject
#210 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:49 PM
Default cardcaptors staffs
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:44 AM
Excellent job. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#212 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:57 AM
thank you so, so much for all of the items you've listed here. I've always wanted the gunblade and now I finally can give it to my Squall! And the Yuna stuff is amazing! You are a huge lifesaver. Rose, thank you! Your awesome and creative talents in making these weapons are astounding! You are truly an amazing artist.
You deserve this thanks. Thank you!

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#213 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:08 PM
please upload the rest like "way of the dawn" "dark keyblade" and sephiroths katana i cant download them off your site

MtS2.com are signature Nazi's ^.^
Test Subject
#214 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 8:10 AM
the outfit of
man and woman sword.zip
where did you get that
i want use that for ma nightelf
can you help me
Thanks
Test Subject
#215 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 6:43 PM
Great swords, but the game is not kingdomkey, its Kingdom Hearts

HEY PPL!!!!!!!!!! I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! if you need to pm me plz do so at this link:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=2190788
Test Subject
#216 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 5:17 PM
O.O Wow, you have many weapons here related to my 4 Favourite games, In order: Dynasty Warriors 5 (Da Qiao's Fan), Final Fantasy 8 (Squall), Final Fantasy 10 (Rikku, Yuna) and no Square Enix fan would ever forget Kingdom Heart's and Sora's Keyblade :P
Test Subject
#217 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:02 PM
Oh, good; my sims found the chainsaw!
I love it!

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Test Subject
#218 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 1:11 AM
No cookies found!
No valid MTS2 login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS2 to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims2.com" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php

Whats Up??? >
Test Subject
#219 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:03 PM
please could you make the daggers for male teens? thank you
Test Subject
#220 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:49 PM
Thank you, you are such a great artist!
Test Subject
#221 Old 24th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
how can the sims fight with the swords?
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM
you simply MUST tell me where you got all of the outfits!!! this is wonderful, btw!!!
Test Subject
#223 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:46 AM
Uh, I'm having some trouble with them. I don't understand what these swords and such are for, I downloaded the Tetsusaiga, but I haven't seen it anywhere on my game. I know it's somewhere in CAS, but I don't think I'm looking in the right places. Where should I look to find it?
Test Subject
#224 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:51 PM
Hey I really wanna use your weapons on my sims but they aren't showing up in my game. I know where they are supposed to be and I installed everything right but they still aren't showing up. Also I have all EPs and SPs if this helps. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#225 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 11:12 PM
Wow amazing. love it
Page 9 of 10