Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 5:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default "Surf's Up!" MOD NPC delete himself...help!
I need a BIG HELP.

I have installed this mod today https://modthesims.info/d/444524/qu...1Xshi5c7doZkbqs

and the npc of this mod deleted himself immediatly but I DON'T HAVE DO ANYTHING and I don't have removed the mod! What I have to do now? My savegame is ruined? Can't I fix this? ;_;

Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 3:24 AM
Do you have Vicky by @Chris Hatch installed? If so maybe it's possible that she deleted MSD's NPC.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 4:02 AM
He's not deleted. It says there is no character file because SimPE can't find the character file in the Characters directory, which is because the file is in your Downloads folder. That's also the reason why HoodChecker reports that the sim has no character file. You can get rid of those "errors" by putting a copy of the character file into the Characters directory, but it's not actually necessary.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jul 2020 at 11:17 PM
Oh is he simply not showing on the report? Yeah, that is how they look, not to worry. I thought you meant he disappeared from your download folder. So long as he is either in your download folder or in the character folder of each hood, it's all good.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~