Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:25 PM
Default How are we presenting this?
There is a bit of confusion for me still, how are we presenting this as a whole? I am applying this to both how it will appear in game and how it will be presented in game. Post suggestions here too I guess.

Please and thank you :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:08 PM
Hmmm, I also am not sure, but as we are focussing on areas of great design, maybe we should choose a great architect (Q to build the lot) and one designer from the period, each of us object meshers (FP Phae lee) to make something for the house. We could choose a certain room for the theme - so sitting room, or dining room or kitchen, or go crazy and do the whole house.

There is not much in the way of specific bathroom designer stuff available on the net (given my small knowledge of the period) so maybe we either use Maxis stuff or get advice from Phae.

My suggestion for our first designer is Eero Saarinen. See the wiki link below. He was an architect and furniture/product designer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eero_Saarinen

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:47 PM
Thats a really good idea Lee! and squee! *fangirl at Eero*