Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 10:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default trying to remove hacks from packages lots
I downloaded a couple lots and i got a phone line controler and the mail box hack i went into mydownloads and i can't find the mail box hack to get rid of it it doesn't work well with insiminator if you use them both you then can't call anyone or hire a taxi to go anywhere. I've gone thru my downloads with Clean Installer and those two are not showing up so i can't find them to remove them i don't want to delete everything again i had just done that a couple days ago when i installed university i just got back my fave make up and hair and stuff from this site and a couple others i don't want to go thru that all over again. i didn't back up my downloads like i should have but it was late and when i installed these i did use my Clean Installer and nothing showed up. I even ran SimPE and i cannot find these files and get them outta there. if anyone has any ideas please let me know
thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 6:32 PM
I used both Clean Installer (latest version) and the Hack Scanner because I found that just 1 did not catch everything (although Clean Installer caught more than Hack Scanner). There is a link to both somewhere here on the Forums. Try searching these names to find them. I went thru my downloads about 3 times with both of them. If found that after I cleaned out the first batch that came up, a few more were found with each additional pass. I ran it until they didn't find anymore. Good Luck!