Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 8:07 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stacked images
Hi guys! I had a very weird glitch- i think it’s a graphics issue- occur in my game. I had my sim change her appearance. And then all of a sudden something weird happened. You know when you’re a kid and you take a photo but move the camera and the photo is blurry and distorted and looks weird? That’s what happened! And then i had control of my make sim and i clicked and he could only “view” objects. My game then crashed.

When i reloaded my game- the neighborhood was off. The house had stacked images of my female sim i just edited there. And when you clicked on the house to go into the family it was the same thing!

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to take care of this problem- thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 11:39 AM
Maybe your computer components overheated. Try letting it all cool off overnight, and then try entering the neighborhood again.

Do you have any recent backups? If the problems persist after the cool off, try swapping the game files with the backup to see if this is a result of a data corruption.