Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 3:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Deleted dorm lot, unremovable error in HoodChecker
My custom dorm got glitched somehow, the game would crash when I tried to load it. So I moved my sim out, bulldozed the lot and placed my unplayed backup. Everything's fine now, except for a HoodChecker error I've gotten since:

"Lot does not exist: 0x006F Dominikus Klein: [Invisible] Has Door Key For Lot: 0x0035"

An repeat that for seven different sims. They're all dormies that lived on the broken lot, and obviously the lot doesn't exist anymore. When I added the new dorm and played it, the game used different dormies.

HoodChecker can't fix that error. Is there any other way to do it? How much of a problem is this door key error anyway? Will it cause other problems, or can I just ignore it?

I wouldn't mind having the seven dormies back in the dormie pool, assuming this key is what keeps the game from picking them.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 3:59 PM
In SimPE, open the neighbourhood and then open the memories. For each affected sim, remove [invisible] Token - Door Key from their memory. Sometimes I find this easier to do by using the sim browser, and accessing individual sim's memory from there.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 11:16 PM
Make a backup before fiddling with memories.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 10:12 AM
Yes, please do! Thanks for reminding me, Jo!
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 12:22 PM
I don't remember if I've done this for dormies, but I know using the batbox option Fix Bad Apartment Residencies will remove keys from townies in a similar situation. The downside is it might also break any roommates you might currently have in the hood.