Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 8:22 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Neighborhoods / Universities
Originally I was given the opportunity to choose from 3 different Universities, but now that I picked one and sent some students off to school, I no longer get a choice of Universities. Are we limited to 1(one) University per each Neighborhood? :Slap: :werd:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:08 PM
sandshifter thats exactly right just one per neighbourhood
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaielle
sandshifter thats exactly right just one per neighbourhood

Shame but Realistic i havnt got the expantion pack yet
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 9:31 PM
Jeez - I thought we were allowed to have multiple Uni's in one neighbourhood, not restricted to just the one. How boring...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 2:50 AM
Thanks guys . . . not the answer I wanted to hear, but I appreciate your help. At least I won' keep looking for a way to add more universities.
#6 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 5:04 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I opened two universities (fiesta and SIm State) in strangetown before I chose to send a sim to college, and I can choose between the two when I send a sim to college now. I think you just have to load the universities you want into the neighborhood before you send sims off to them. Try it in another neighborhood.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 5:22 AM
If you click the University button from inside the neighborhood, you're given the option of adding a new university, just like you would add a new neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 7:00 AM
You can even create your own university by clicking on the Create Custom College button below the Template Colleges list. You can use the same terrain files as base neighborhoods and one created with SimCity4. (from the Prima Guide).
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 7:02 AM
No, I have Academie le Tour and Sim State both in Pleasantview. :D