Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:41 PM
Default University Life Venues with Showtime Stages
I know that if you put a stage on certain kinds of lots, the lot will function as both its designated lot and as a performance venue -- so a Dance Club with a stage will also function as a Live Show Venue, a Dive Bar with a stage will function as a Coffeehouse Venue, and so forth.

My question is: were the University Life lots updated to serve double functions as well? If I were to put a stage inside an Arcade or Java Hut, would those function as the appropriate show venues?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StPatrick
My question is: were the University Life lots updated to serve double functions as well? If I were to put a stage inside an Arcade or Java Hut, would those function as the appropriate show venues?

Yeah I did that to in University world, it works, but the problem then my sims starting to skip schools..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 12:18 AM
So it does work. I assume that both Arcade and Java Hut function as Coffeehouse venues?
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StPatrick
So it does work. I assume that both Arcade and Java Hut function as Coffeehouse venues?

Mine was Arcade and I put live stage in it, but you'll need Bluefunk_Proprietor Placement mod to place the proprietor to work, I don't know about Java Hut, I don't remember exactly, but I did put some bars from Late Night and it works as is functions..
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Apr 2016 at 5:29 PM
Yeah, those lots work as venues. The list is as following:
-Coffeehouse: Arcade, Java Hut
-Live Show Venue: Rebel Hangout, University Hangout, Nerd Shop

Just call me Nikel