Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cellar - suitable fridge for your shipwrecked/Apocalypsed/medieval sims

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 13th Jun 2008 at 1:52 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:23 PM by -Maylin-

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 11:47 AM
jmtmom, thanks for providing link to Squinge's breastfeeding mod! It's a bit different from what I'm planning to do, so I guess I'll finish mine anyway, but it's always good to have several options to choose from

Quote: Originally posted by gabby_goody
Can you make one like this, except no door (possible?)
No, I'm afraid - not that it's impossible, and just removing door is easy, but the problem is with animations - they would have to be altered, too, or sims will reach to open/close the nonexisting door. Even if it's editing, not recreating them from scratch - it's still a lot of work anims were the hardest part of this project.
Quote: Originally posted by gabby_goody
and its empty?
Guess using this mod is the same what you want - you'll start with empty cellar, and then restock or fill it with home-grown food?
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 4:34 PM
this is amazing, exactly what i need for my sims. thank you!

LemonFruit
The ModFather
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:12 PM
I told you it would have been featured soon! Amazing object, indeed

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:27 PM
What a great idea! Excellent animations, too. Thanks for sharing your work!

Viv
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:33 AM
The cellar is just what I need for my tropical islander village.

But I must have missed something in the download, it will not show in the buy catalouge. If it helps explain why, I only have Nightlife as an EP & downloaded inside, outside grass & outside sand.

Thanks again for the cellar.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:56 AM
This is awesome on so many different levels!!! Now I can make an Apocalyptic place for my sims!

Thanks!

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Scholar
#57 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:53 AM
I love it, very well done!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:49 AM
Thanks, everyone

Quote: Originally posted by MikeSply9
But I must have missed something in the download, it will not show in the buy catalouge. If it helps explain why, I only have Nightlife as an EP & downloaded inside, outside grass & outside sand.
Did you downloaded the first file - the one which name starts from OBJ? It's the main file and it is required. The rest of files, which names start from RCLR, are additional color options.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:46 PM
I soooo needed this! Amazig job thanks!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 4:23 PM
This is just really awsome! Thankyou! :]
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 7:46 AM
I love it!
Thanks for all your hard work!
I will use it a lot...
I do also want to say thank you for the great inspiration you just gave me here! I want to start my game right away!
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 11:51 AM
wow this is a hot item, ive been wanting a celler a for awhile, just be cool to have one in a basement, i like to sims that have a similar persona to me, and i like old stuff... my rifle is 70, my bike is 38 my bow is around 25, lol anyway just wanted to say thx!
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasana_BugBreeder
Thanks, everyone

Did you downloaded the first file - the one which name starts from OBJ? It's the main file and it is required. The rest of files, which names start from RCLR, are additional color options.

Thanks! I thought I was doing someting wrong. Great job. 3 thumbs up.
Instructor
#64 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 6:35 AM Last edited by slar : 22nd Jun 2008 at 6:42 AM.
I tried to downlode the inside version of the medieval cellar, but it didn't show up in the game and I enabled custom content. There was no file corruption notice when I was extracting the files.

Ummm...nevermind. Apparently I didn't download the first file. In that case I'll notify you if there's still any problems. Great creation, by the way!
Wiki Wizard
#65 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 2:03 PM
This is really good, great idea, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 3:54 AM
I have all EP'S and all stuff packs and This Cellar works Great. I love it Thanks you for sharing.
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:06 AM
omg this is beautiful! I would never have even thought to ask for something like this. not particulary medieval (though much better than electric refridgerators) but perfect for colonial/pioneer etc
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 6:33 AM
I love it, thank you so much!
Could you please make it autonomous? My sims seems not to use it without direction
Test Subject
#69 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 8:28 AM
Thank you for making this. This would of been awesome for my castaway story. Works great! Yes my sims need directing too.Other than that love it!
Test Subject
#70 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 1:21 PM
Thank you so much!

It was something I was struggling with for so long that I almost got crazy! In my game there is very little "normal" homes, where a modern ferrigerator would fit, so this is just a salvation to my mental health

Seriously I don't know how to thank you! You're my hero!
Scholar
#71 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:27 AM
This is such a fantastic job thank you VERY much!!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 4:38 PM
Perfect for my shipwreck challenge, lol. Thanks!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:07 AM
Castaway Stories Compatible?
Nice fridge/cellar , but will this work if you put it in the Castaway Stories download folder, it'd be perfect for CS for native families .
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 12:52 PM
Oooh~~~ good work!!
thank for sharing~~:D
Test Subject
#75 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM
thanks, great now i can do a swiss family robinson style crap cum treehouse deserted island GREAT!
Page 3 of 6