Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snuggly kitchen containers

by phervers Posted 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:49 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 10:01 PM by phervers

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 6
#76 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:28 PM
It says its a WinRAR zip is that the same? Also I dont see it in decorations
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 9:57 PM
I've had these for a while now, and I've never noticed a problem.

Have you said whether it's EP compatible or not? I don't want to lose it. They've become as regular a counter corner filler as the Maxis fruit bowl. I particularly like the cat design.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:28 AM
OK, so these work great in the game. Could you be a doll and add some solid (oh, I don't know...maybe stainless steel, white, ...even blue perhaps) colors and make them EP compatible? That would be graaate, ummm kay?

:D
#79 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 4:54 AM
Great... think we can get more of colors? white design?
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 9:04 PM
Hi, it`s great to have the cannisters in the game, they look pretty but i place the brown one and come back in the house they always turned bleu.
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 8:16 AM
Can you say if they are Uni. exp. ready yet please?
Thank you for these lovely canisters
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 1:15 AM
OOh yes I was wondering that myself I'd hate to lose this awesome object.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 6:53 PM
Anyone post any new recolors of this obbject?
#84 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 1:05 PM
Recolors don't really work with this object, they switch back to the original (the cat design) when you re-enter the lot. At least in my game. I made some recolors and would love to post them after this problem gets solved...
Anyway, thank you Phervers for this cool object!
Test Subject
#85 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:17 PM
Thanks you for this, i love clutter in my kitchen, you know just normal clutter that looks good, this looks GOOD!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nancs
Recolors don't really work with this object, they switch back to the original (the cat design) when you re-enter the lot. At least in my game. I made some recolors and would love to post them after this problem gets solved...
Anyway, thank you Phervers for this cool object!

OOoooo please please please someone fix the problem id lov the snuggly kitche clutter, and would love even more colors... :bump:

Smooches
Honey :howdy:
Test Subject
#87 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 4:50 PM
Bad news, although I love these items..... they DO NOT WORK in University. wahhhhhhhh
They revert to the original mesh that it was cloned from.
#88 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 3:59 AM
Yep i was sad to have to remove them i just had Blue Blinkies

Oh well maybe in time after all the dust is settled from the new EP we will have them again
April
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 5:45 AM
yep I had to remove them also and I really liked them
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:07 PM
Thank`s for the canisters they`re lovely but whatever color i put in the game, i close and when i come back it always has turned to blue, which is lovely too but sometimes the kitchen needs brown
thank`s again
Instructor
#91 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 2:44 AM
yes, i can confirm.. blue blinkies for me too.. Im beginning to hate the EP. lol.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 11:42 PM
Will these ever be made Ep compatable?
Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 2:33 AM
I did love them, but when I installed the EP they didn't work anymore. Did I get the wrong version or were they not EP ready?
Test Subject
#94 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 2:17 PM
They didn't work for me either after installing Uni. They were blue. I couldn't even delete them from inside the game. I had to go into the files and delete them.

And I really loved these
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 3:17 PM
These are too cool, thanks!
#96 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 3:23 PM
No it is not just you they were never updated for the EP
I am sure when real life permits they will be but Since no answer has been doen by Phevers the creator of this great object i am sure he is dealing with real life issues and will be back when he can

I do miss them though maybe someone will work on them and make them work in time the new EP just coming out everyone is no doubt playing and exploring

April
Test Subject
#97 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:03 PM
i downloaded them very entusistically, but in the game they're just a terrible shocking blue spot!!! what happened???
#98 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jolaska
i downloaded them very entusistically, but in the game they're just a terrible shocking blue spot!!! what happened???

Do you have University installed??
If So that is why as posted above they are NOT Ep compliant

If you do not I am sorry not sure what the problem is they worked fine in my game.
Do they maybe need the CEP program?
do you have that installed?

I removed them though when i added the EP Since they were never updated

April
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 1:08 AM
hmm it seems that none of my objects works in university. If there is someone willing to remake them so that they would work properly do that, if not i'll update them someday soon.
#100 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 12:37 PM
Just seeing you post at least now I have hope LOL

Sorry i can be of no help with this BUt I hope that some one can so i can have those canisters back :0)

I know ther is a batch fixer at http://sims.ambertation.de/
maybe that will help

Sorry i am a total Dunce and know nothing about fixing or creating which is why i totally count on folks like you of course LOL

Nice to see you back though

HUGS
April
Page 4 of 6