Replies: 564 (Who?), Viewed: 120428 times.
Page 23 of 23
Field Researcher
#551 Old 28th May 2019 at 7:53 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 14th Aug 2019 at 8:02 PM.
This is Hannah, she just graduated Fine Arts and is working to become a rock star while also being in the band. She was born in game (I only edited her mouth height to be proportional lol)
Field Researcher
#552 Old 29th May 2019 at 6:39 AM
I am trying to make Dany but its pretty hard and I feel like something is off but I can't figure out what ><

Lab Assistant
#553 Old 29th May 2019 at 9:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysika
I am trying to make Dany but its pretty hard and I feel like something is off but I can't figure out what ><

She looks awesome to me! I will say I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but still, she looks pretty awesome.

Do you know what skin you're using?
Field Researcher
#554 Old 30th May 2019 at 1:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoberrychoco
She looks awesome to me! I will say I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but still, she looks pretty awesome.

Do you know what skin you're using?

Hi and thanks, I think I'll tweak her a bit more today and call it a job done xD. I use Mcalero's strawberry skin (default version).
Scholar
#555 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:46 PM
Hello.

I just wanted to post some pics of my sim Bothilda Amar from Bridgeport. She's one of my sims that I decided to give a college education. Bothilda recently changed career and is now working in the Science track.

She seems to have some troubles working whit this machines but it might be because she is not skilled enough. Bothilda just reached level 4 in Science.

She might enjoy this more if anyone cared about her presentation but sims never care...

I first created this woman as a boring sim but as time passed I started to change her into this. I'm quite happy whit the result. On the downside, she have to sell the bike before going home as the apartment block where she lives does not have any parking spaces. And I doubt that it can stay in her catalog until she goes away next time...
Field Researcher
#556 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 8:01 PM
I was inspired and made some cute outfits for Hannah (the same sim in my previous post here) so I decided to have some fashion influencer-ish photoshoot (kinda inspired by @luanna on Instagram)

Scholar
#557 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:14 PM
Sorry that I keep posting pics of werewolves but I do think they are cool. And the different is not to big compered to regular sims.

Scholar
#558 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 5:11 PM
I have sent my sim Serena Hopkins to the University world to study Communications. Today I did rework her a little. As being a child of the 80's I wanted to check out what I got in the "70's, 80's & 90's" stuff pack. I found the top there but the skirt was already in game. I thought I looked kind of 80's style so I added it.

Looking great! Dancing to some nice music (and that "Ghetto blaster" is a want).

Yeah, I wanna dance whit somebody...!

And the 80's just called and wanted the neon green backpack back. Wait, what...? (OK, bad pun is BAD).
Field Researcher
#559 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 3:40 PM
Her name is Angelina. She's a 3rd gen sim and this is her in college. Now she's married with two sons. She was the popular girl, cheerleader and a model. After she had kids, she quit modeling and opened a business (most likely beauty related lol).
Scholar
#561 Old 21st May 2020 at 5:44 PM
Chantall "Bonita Q" Dross got the mission to sing for her friend at the gym and then she decided to do some exercise. I changed the colors of this outfit myself and did try to make it look like something out of the 80's...

Forum Resident
#562 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 8:29 PM
This girl's in the moderation queue.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 10:07 AM Last edited by gskdoleo : 20th Jun 2020 at 10:18 AM.
Another mermaid.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#564 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 2:16 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 6th Jul 2020 at 5:31 AM.
@grandma_on_a_kiling_spree and @WatermelonSandal, Anna and Clare are definitely gorgeous.

@gskdoleo What a beauiful mermaid (and lovely face in your avatar)

Here are some characters I did a few years ago (2013-2014) for a video game I never used nor had, (the Sims 3) these were done to fill a special request from a very close lady who wanted a selfsim for her, some pudding versions of my girls and a guy (my selfsim) for her game, then I grabbed some CC from here and there and spent some days at her PC making a few chars just to please her, some time later, when my friend got bored of TS3, she moved to TS4 and brought me all her TS3 disks, that's why I have the game and a part of its expansion packs in a safe place, but I never used them.

Kate, the one that gaves me more work, as she was meant to be my friend Katherine's selfsim, as the real Kate is a stunning woman.

Namiko, my first and last attempt to create an Asian characer for TS3, to be honest, I went truly dissapointed with the results, my TS2 Asian sims were hundred times better than her.

Anna, a sim loosely based in one of my old TS2 girls, (in the 4th pic) once available at Back alley sims and "Casas, cosas, sims" forums.

Original Anna (TS2)

I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.
Forum Resident
#565 Old Yesterday at 2:21 PM
Always on my quest to create more average looking people realistically.

In CAS

In Game

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Follow Friendly
Page 23 of 23