Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCribbling~ Self-MakeUp #7 Skintones (11 colors)

by Ren Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM by Ren

228 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:42 AM
Wow, I cannot tell you how thankful I am...
I got the Extra Pale and Pale ones (or Pale and Light...I can't remember haha) as part of a complete sim and they were definetly the best skins I have ever downloaded. Now I can have the other ones as well. Thank you so much for sharing your skins with us, you have a lot of talent =]
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:48 AM
You're awesome.
Thank You so much.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 4:25 AM
Hi Louis!! It's fantastic to see your work here!! Thanks so much for my most favorite skin tones ever!! Welcome!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 4:43 AM
Whoo Hoo!!! Thank you so much I recently had to re-install the Sims2 and lost all my downloads So glad to get these back

"Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly. "
- Mr. Krabs
Scholar
#55 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:42 AM
The EA boneheads said WHAT to you? Um...guess they've never been to an art museum. Lots of artists have learned and borrowed so much from you. My work was not very successful or well-received until I took a long hard look at how your skins were textured and incorporated your type of details into my work. It was like a whole free art education for me to look at the skins you made. Thanks for bringing your work here and thank you for your generous terms of use. EA's loss is our gain.

Most of the hottest looking Sims men are still the ones made with your skins.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:57 AM
oh yay! These are my absolute favorite skins, I'm so thrilled to see them here. You're the best!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 1:52 PM
...so much love for you here from everyone!! Me too!

I tried forever to get your skins and gave up. So glad you decided to share them with us here. Thank you so much.

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 2:45 PM
Thank you everyone, it would be nice if I uploaded them here earlier.

SimTaarna // Thanks for the links

ShortyBoo // Oh yes The bikini is yours! I love all of your clothes.

summersong86 // Thanks for the nice words. I'm so honored
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:53 PM Last edited by Mrs_Crumplebottom : 30th Nov 2006 at 4:06 PM.
Thanks! like many people I have trouble finding good natural skintones and yours are just perfect they look fantastic!.

**Important** - If anyone is having trouble downloading skin tones or any other downloads from louis's excelant sims site *Sim Cribbing* I have found a way to download them as I too was having problems with some of the downloads.

Just right click the download link and choose "Save Target As..." it sould now download without a problem ^_^.
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:14 PM
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!! i love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:55 PM
I love your pretty skintones~! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:11 PM
Louis you are are my favorite skintone maker and I love your hair meshes. Keep making CC please! You are so talented.

Check out my teen clothes at The Laundry Basket
Field Researcher
#63 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:23 AM
Wow,glad u posted them here,although they had posted all this skins at insimenator.net too...

I had 'collected' these skins before,teehee...R u going to make a lighter tan?I find them too brown in game

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:51 AM
Tyvm! I was looking for them on the exchange with no luck, thank you so much for uploading them here.

As Time Goes By..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:46 AM
Thank you guys

Mrs_Crumplebottom // Thanks for the advice

Brad2006 // I have no plan about that, I'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 8:54 AM
Best CC skins out there thanks. Would you be able to post your older version 5 skins as well?

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Faster kill pussycat
#67 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 2:00 AM
I *hart* you! thanks so much over the last 2 yr's your skins have been on my sims more than any others!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:02 PM
The Best skins ever !!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:08 AM
I love those... I have them as defaults, they're perfect.
All of your work is great.
Alchemist
#70 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:08 PM
Great, wellcome Luis, we all know your brillant work and it's an honour for all the community to meet you here. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:53 PM
Thank you. Your skintones are really ones of the very best there are. And the opportunity to get them all now in one place is great! I've been too lazy/slow to hunt them down over the net. I rather lived with one or two I had and kept overusing them.:D

Out of sheer curiosity and definitely an off topic: why were your works deleted from the Exchange?
Field Researcher
#72 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 4:47 PM
Because EA live in a little box of political correctness, and they can't step outside of that box.
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:41 AM
Thank you so much!
You are Great!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:10 AM
thanks so much for posting your skintone number 17. your work sure is some popular i keep seeing your skintones in most people sims . they are pretty good.mamxnb
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:50 AM
By far, these are the best there is out there! I had them all at one time but when I changed computers, I lost everything and couldn't download them from anywhere. I'm so thrilled to have them all once more! If anyone has never tried them then they are really missing out! Thanks Lady Louis! (I always thought you were a guy too!) :D
Page 3 of 10