Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin collection #2 - non-defaults

by Enayla Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 1:59 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2006 at 1:11 AM by Enayla

141 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 137 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Test Subject
#126 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 10:44 PM
I think these skintones are great but I have a question. Do they contribute to the genetics of children? When I was making a family today, the child only took after one parent and the skintone stayed the same. I don't know if this is because of the skintone or something else I have in my download forlder. Anyhelp on this is appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theguy2687
Do they contribute to the genetics of children? When I was making a family today, the child only took after one parent and the skintone stayed the same. I don't know if this is because of the skintone or something else I have in my download forlder.

When you use custom skin tones as non-defaults on your parents, your children can only inherit either one of their parents' skin tones, but nothing in between. You should use Enayla's Default collection of these skin tones, then it's possible for your kids to have all shades in between their parents' shades!
Test Subject
#128 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:07 PM
These are great I love the autumn one !
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:06 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Test Subject
#130 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enayla
Hi everyone!

This is my skin collection #1, non-default, as requested.

Please, read below:

1 – These skins will NOT show up instead of the Maxis defaults in your game.

2 – I will not send any of the hairstyles shown in the pictures (I mention this only because I receive so many requests for them... but they're not mine)

3 – The eye colours are not included this time. I have a default set coming up, so be patient.

4 – These skins have nipples but not genitals. I will NOT do a set with the genitals showing. Please stop asking for realistic nude skins - I am not making them. Please do not add genitals to any of my sets and upload it anywhere.

5 – Feel free to upload these with your Sims on non-pay sites, but please do not edit them. Every time you open a file in a picture edit program and then save it as a BMP file again, the result will be more pixellated and uglier: I'd prefer that all the versions of my skins circulating are ones of high quality without bad noise. (for your own personal use, do whatever you like, just don't upload them... for ideas for skins, I have a topic in the Create forum. Aside from that, minor edits might be okay, just ask me first).

Thank you – and enjoy!

I swear this is the first thing I tried to download...EVER :D

Corny SN?..I know..just call me Saige
Test Subject
#131 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:53 AM
Will you upload them as a rar file soon? I don't seem to be able to get WinZIP

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone who has been affected by cancer or knows someone who has been.
^ ^
0o
. .
¬ Suprised Piggy.

GERARD WAY IS THE HOTTEST EVER I LUV HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#132 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:24 PM
Thanxs again, you're creations are wonderful!
Field Researcher
#133 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 1:21 AM
Your skins are the best I've seen so far, awesome! The only thing I don't like is those little molds u put on most of them, otherwise they are beautiful ^_^ Great job!
Forum Resident
#134 Old 25th May 2007 at 12:33 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#135 Old 29th May 2007 at 8:32 AM
Very nice!!! Thank u.
Test Subject
#136 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
thank-you so much!! i love your skin tones i've been looking for some good basic ones <3
Test Subject
#137 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 2:16 PM
thank you these are beautiful! and finally theres a skintone where the genitials are not showing!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:53 PM
Can someone please help me? I'm trying to delete the defaults, and I thought I had, but they are still showing up. Can you tell me the file name?
Test Subject
#139 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:55 PM
the summertime download is giving a 503 error
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#140 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:12 AM
When I used it the guys seemed to have some pretty pink lips... but still, good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:54 AM
A beautiful skin. Thank you for creating this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 5:43 AM
thank you
Page 6 of 6