Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sharp AQUOS 52'' LCD HDTV

by Fresh-Prince Posted 11th Aug 2007 at 2:21 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 6:13 PM by -Maylin-

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 4:53 AM
I think my game has also been messed up since Seasons, outside is a dingy yellow and inside you need so many lights now.
Thanks for this great TV I think it shall look just great in the game. I love this TV and want to buy one soon.
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:04 AM
F-P, did you get my email ([email protected]) for this TV that I sent last week? I just sent you another one relating to it and I thought you made this one for me. *shrug*

I've got the 46" version in real life hooked up to a high end PC, PS2, X360, and PS3. Excellent TV if you have the money.
#28 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:53 PM
Just a little tip. I would not want to leave the t.v. out in front of the newspaper boy, or anyone they might steal it and pawn it.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 9:54 PM
Never watch TV outdoors in the rain!...
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
Just a little tip. I would not want to leave the t.v. out in front of the newspaper boy, or anyone they might steal it and pawn it.

@Masterofallvideogames, you must have read my mind Youth - I was thinking the same thing as I clicked on page '2' - plus it really mucks 'em up when it rains!...

Cheers 'FP' another great TV for my Sims to enjoy! - thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:34 PM
This is great too.
Many of your uploads are awesome, so keep up the good work! :D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:16 PM
This is great! I have a request if you have some extra time on your hands- a few recolors of the Maxis TV that came with the game.
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:48 AM
I think it came out great! Awesome job!
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 12:06 PM Last edited by AdamB72 : 26th Aug 2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Some wrong stuff
Default Milkshape 3d + SimPE
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
I don't know how this TV is in SimPE and Milkshape but in game it seems a very !
Thanks to you !!
SimPE and Milkshape Are programs that FP used to create this TV. Milkshape is a 3d program that lets you create models (And view them, for that matter.), While SimPE lets you create the data for it like the price and description, etc. :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 8:04 PM
Oh yeah, I never thanked you for granting my wish! Thanks! I have one in real life, and quite frankly, side by side I could never tell the difference!
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 3:05 PM
Great job! Any chance of this 28-inch beauty?
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:14 PM
It looks great! It's nice to have a big screen TV that doesn't have to be on a wall. I get so tired of blocking something, and nowhere to move TVs because the walls are full. Nice.
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:51 PM
WOW now thats cool! as they say on ebay A++++++++ LOL
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:03 AM
Ha. I used to have this tv, lol.
You did a great job FP, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself :P

Known on the BBS as mcrashlee :)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 11:15 AM
It looks good to me! I think you did a good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 6:52 PM
Looks very nice good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:25 PM
This TV is Amazing! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 14th May 2016 at 4:25 PM
Thank You