Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maya Arul * exotic beauty

by kamikitten Posted 7th Oct 2007 at 5:27 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2008 at 3:24 PM by kamikitten

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:55 AM
sorry for all posts but you can find the hair here: http://simsartistsunion.com/main.php downloads genetics page 2 hair 38
thank you she is beautyful

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 3:05 AM
She looks like my daughter....
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:06 AM
Oh wow, no one has caught the reference to Maya Arulpragasam a.k.a. M.I.A. It actually does look like Maya, but the hair is different. I think it would have been awesome if you just made her M.I.A.
Scholar
#29 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:15 AM
A very beautyful Sim. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by impossibility
Oh wow, no one has caught the reference to Maya Arulpragasam a.k.a. M.I.A. It actually does look like Maya, but the hair is different. I think it would have been awesome if you just made her M.I.A.

I agree! I would love a Maya sim.
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 9:09 PM
Would you believe me if I tell you that she looks like me VERY much?? o_o I'm not joking.. but my hair is less curly , lol thanks for this , great work.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:24 PM
She's pretty, thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 11:47 PM
she looks a lot like me. . . Freaky !! Anyways where did you get the clothes, they look very pretty.
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:26 PM
omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes so freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish i were her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i luv the eyes.dang those are some lovely eyes.finally,ive found the perfect ones too.luv the hair!!!!!!!!!!1omg its so seductive...haha.just kidding.im not like that.....but other people may be...................lol.

idk what a siggy is............hmm.

i feel lame for not smoking pot.lol.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 4:54 AM
Thank You Very much
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 2:36 PM
Gosh she's so pretty. My game needed more non-caucasion sims, and she is just perfect. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 5:19 PM
omgosh! shes stunning
But..i can't get the hair and i really want it!! T_T
Anyone know where i can find it please?! D:
Page 2 of 2