Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 1:19 AM
Default Festival Lot Names not Saving
Hi! I am building my first world and am trying to set different lot names for each season on the festival lot I built. I am able to set names for each season using the seasonal lot marker, and they remain when I save my world while in-game, but the next time I launch my world through "Edit In Game" and open the lot, only the common name remains. The lot names I had set for construction, spring, summer, fall, and winter have been lost. I am not sure why this is happening, and through googling I was unable to find another instance of the same issue.

I set another empty lot in the world as "Festival" to test with and received the same result. I set another empty lot to "Big Park," placed a seasonal lot marker on it, and it also did not retain the different names upon reopening with "Edit In Game" mode.

Some info about my game:
Patch: 1.67
Expansion Packs: Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, Island Paradise
Stuff Packs: High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite, Diesel

Wondering if anyone knows of a fix for this, or has some more troubleshooting suggestions. Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 1:01 PM Last edited by jje1000 : 9th Mar 2021 at 1:16 AM.
Unfortunately I think that’s just one of the issues with CAW that was never fixed- that upon exporting, the festival lot names are lost.

Same with the Goobo lights reverting to their default settings, or cemetery ghosts being erased.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 3:47 PM
Seems like it. Fortunately, I am able to create and save the lot names once starting a new game in the custom world, so that is good at least. I wish I could distribute the world with the lot names already in place, but at least they can be added later by me or anyone else who ends up playing with it.