Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 3:51 PM
Default TS4 Hair Studio
Hi everyone,

So..., I have been working on a tool for CC creation, more specifically hairstyle creation.
It's called TS4 Hair Studio.
I have been a long time reader (and serial downloader) on MTS for years, since the Sims 2 actually, and I would like to add my stone to the edifice that is the CC creator community.

So basically, my project is a game in itself. A gamified custom hair creator that exports automatically to your Sims 4 installation.
I also plan on building an embedded community gallery, so that players can share their creation, and use other people's work as a base to edit (or not) and export to their own Sims 4 mod folder.
At the moment, it only supports Maxis match hairstyles, but it already features multiple hair type. I wanted to build something that was as inclusive as possible.

It's not ready for it's alpha release just yet, but I am really glad to finally share my project with you guys
Feel free to play the presentation video on my my patreon page and let me know what you think about what we have here so far.

Hoping to hear your opinion soon
I'll be keeping you up to date with the development progress on this thread.

.theCCslug
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 8:41 AM
This is really cool, Can't wait to see more of it!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 9:00 AM
This looks really cool! Must have taken you a bit to program the physics into it, but it almost feels like Blender's hair tool, but for ts4!

Can't wait to see more of this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 5:05 PM
Thank so much for the love. I really hoping that this is going to help people create the cc of their dreams easier.
I'll keep you guys updated on the next features. :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 3:11 AM
Thank you and interesting tool---waiting for alpha support. Good luck.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 11:34 AM
Hi! Thank you very much for doing this project! So far creating a new hairstyle is really difficult using Blender (I read some tutorials and that really is a lot of steps to take). So as far as I understand your tool will allow us to create new hairstyles in a much more "interactive" way, kind of dragging and pulling and that's it. I'm looking forward to seeing the first functional version!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 3:34 PM
Thank you very much for your interest in TS4 Hair Studio.
The registrations for alpha and beta testers are on, hoping to see you guys join TS4HS family ????
https://www.patreon.com/TS4hairStudio
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 5:13 PM
Will this be able to run on linux, either natively or using Wine? and will it be possible to turn off the physics?