Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:20 PM
Default Little Question
Hi everyone !

I've purchased the Sims 2 Super Collection on the Apple Store recently because I used to play TS2 when I was younger (on PC), then I tried TS3, didn't really liked them because it was new at the time so there weren't any CC yet, then I got older and forgot about the Sims... Now I'm back into it but I have no PC with Windows anymore (and though TS2 will stay a classic, I will not be buying a PC just for this), so I was wondering if the S2CI would work on a Mac ? I've looked into both the FAQ and the manual as well as in some of these threads but I can't see any questions about this anywhere. I guess since it's kind of recent that Aspyr adapted TS2 for Mac it might not work but ehh, I'll never know without asking. Thank you all in advance !
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:47 PM
I believe you need something called 'Mac Unpack'. Clean Installer doesn't work on Mac's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~