Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#426 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 7:47 PM
Experimenting some hood decorations

Rue du Cimetière (Cemetery road) where my gardener who owns the cemetery across the road and his wife (the maid) live.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#427 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 9:42 PM
Is that flowers placed underwater? I'm thinking that would make for a very nice coral reef effect.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#428 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 11:40 PM
Yes, it is, maxon.
Test Subject
#429 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 11:22 PM
I finished my remake of Criquette's awesome neighborhood

My version:

Scholar
#430 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 7:01 AM
Beautiful pictures ousmeo. Love the skies and rowhouses in the first one - gives a real European look which I'm a big fan of. Are they neighbourhood decor or actual lots?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
#431 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Beautiful pictures ousmeo. Love the skies and rowhouses in the first one - gives a real European look which I'm a big fan of. Are they neighbourhood decor or actual lots?

they are working lots, but the buildings are empty. it would be possible to turn them into apartments or community lots.
Instructor
#432 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:25 PM
Ohh so beutiful hoods everyone, love it! I wan't to take pictures of my hood to, but what kind of camera mod do you guys use? I can't get that close
Test Subject
#433 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia
Ohh so beutiful hoods everyone, love it! I wan't to take pictures of my hood to, but what kind of camera mod do you guys use? I can't get that close

oh. I don't use a mod, I just use the in game camera mode (pressing TAB), and then moving around using WASD, up and down with QE and zoom ind/out with ZX. works in neighborhood and lot view. and I don't take pictures with the in game camera, I use LightShot
Instructor
#434 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ousmeo
oh. I don't use a mod, I just use the in game camera mode (pressing TAB), and then moving around using WASD, up and down with QE and zoom ind/out with ZX. works in neighborhood and lot view. and I don't take pictures with the in game camera, I use LightShot

I see, I have tried to use the TAB-button but it doesnt work for me. So annoying
Field Researcher
#435 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 6:00 PM

I did some neighbourhood decorating to my bacc 'hood today. :D
(Aka, added MORE trees.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#436 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 4:26 PM
Just installed Criquette's new neighbourhood horizons and wow does it make a difference. This hood is new with barely anything on it yet.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Theorist
#437 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia

@emmyjulia

I recently switched to this awesome camera mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=504385 and I use a screenshots capture program. It's pay because I can't make any of the free one working one my machine.
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:03 AM
~Kettle Falls ~

Full Tour: http://imgur.com/a/8iyyz

Watch the hood building process: http://bit.ly/TJCKettleFalls

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Scholar
#439 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@emmyjulia

I recently switched to this awesome camera mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=504385 and I use a screenshots capture program. It's pay because I can't make any of the free one working one my machine.

Oh, I remember seeing this camera mod about a year ago but for some reason I didn't give it a chance. Just installed now however and very impressed. It makes everything look better/different, even at zoom levels you're used to. Hard to describe, but it feels more 3D I think?

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#440 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 11:04 AM
Lovely big waterfall Jessa.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Theorist
#441 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Oh, I remember seeing this camera mod about a year ago but for some reason I didn't give it a chance. Just installed now however and very impressed. It makes everything look better/different, even at zoom levels you're used to. Hard to describe, but it feels more 3D I think?

I think it takes some time to get used to it but after a little while this mod is just awesome.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#442 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJessaChannel
~Kettle Falls ~

Full Tour: http://imgur.com/a/8iyyz

Watch the hood building process: http://bit.ly/TJCKettleFalls

What a lovely neighbourhood! I love the way the rainbows echo the little one on the waterfall. :lovestruc
Scholar
#443 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
I think it takes some time to get used to it but after a little while this mod is just awesome.

Oh, I'm not complaining, I love it already. I swear my game is somehow a bit smoother too, even though, if anything, it looks more straining on the system.

Inventor
#444 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 3:45 AM
In the interest of reviving this thread, here are a couple shots from my post-apocalyptic hood!

It is basically a slightly redecorated Psychosim's Harbor.

And here is my medieval hood, Rhosaill Kingdom. I made the main Keep there in the center out of 4 lots smooshed together with Mootilda's Lot Adjuster.

See? You can tell where the lots are based on the shadows lol

And last, a nice scenic (photoshopped) shot from the northwest side of Rhosaill Kingdom:
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#445 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 4:05 AM
I'm liking Jessa's neighbourhood camera, I've never been in so close although it took awhile to get use to. Tends to zoom around a bit.

Admittedly the path would only be good for mountain goats.

With bonus floating shrubbery.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#446 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:09 AM
Where did you get the camera mod?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#447 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 1:41 PM
From Jessa, she put a link to it on one of her recent sims 2 videos. It's one of the known camera mods that she tweaked to zoom in closer. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJessaChannel

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#448 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 4:19 AM

I wasn't sure if my bacc's downtown should be lush or concrete, so concrete was the first mini "test run."
I think the downtown will be lush, but sure concrete is pretty. :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Mad Poster
#449 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 10:53 PM
Riverside with Criquette's horizon. These were taken from the roof of the Marshall house. It works best if the placement cube is a bit below the average ground level where the houses are (haven't quite found the right spot on this map yet) and would probably look much better if I used default replacements to make the terrain match. I've seen screenshots of some games that make this look nearly seamless, but I haven't quite got the hang of it yet.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#450 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 12:40 AM
Nice - the sea cliffs would work really well for Polgannon.

Page 18 of 35