Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New fridge (Update - Uploaded also as zip)

by AstonG Posted 6th Sep 2005 at 7:13 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2013 at 7:43 AM by HystericalParoxysm

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:21 AM
Amazing. Thank you
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 9:16 AM
thank you..
Field Researcher
#53 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:17 PM
This fridge looks so cool.Excellent Job.Thank you.:D
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:49 PM
GROOVY!!

Awesome stuff!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:52 PM
Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update it for seasons and OFB? I have it my game for a long time, and although I love it sooo much, I don't use it anymore because I'm misssing options ..... Please, please, please......!!!!!!!!

"Do what you please and do it now...'cause time won't wait.... The end of all things might be tomorrow.. You never know what's gonna come... Life is yours to live, just live it the best way you can"
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 9:12 AM
this is so nice thanks!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 2:41 PM
Please update!
Quote: Originally posted by geminia
Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update it for seasons and OFB? I have it my game for a long time, and although I love it sooo much, I don't use it anymore because I'm misssing options ..... Please, please, please......!!!!!!!!

This is a great idea! AstonG , please update the fridge for OfB and Seasons!!! Please!
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 1:00 AM
Your refrigerator is hot!!! I have your previous versions and they are really great for my simmies. My simmies can't stay out of the frigerator. Thanks

Lady Chalyra
Field Researcher
#59 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:07 AM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 19th Dec 2013 at 7:48 AM. Reason: edited my post here, as suggested by HP
This fridge is over 5000 polycounts, just a heads up:

For anybody wanting a low-poly and better fridge (even has a Seasons "Serve Leftover" version), go download Fresh-Prince's fridge here.

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#60 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:42 AM
Um. ijustneedsomeeyes, this upload is from 2005. It was one of the first handful of new fridge meshes made for TS2, before anyone even had any clue about poly counts - poly counts weren't even a requirement to list back when this was uploaded. The creator hasn't even been on the site in like 5 years. Yes, poly counts matter, and I will edit the poly count you gave into the text of their post so people know, but in future, all ya need to do is report it - staff is happy to take care of it. And do make sure to check the date on it, too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Um. ijustneedsomeeyes, this upload is from 2005. It was one of the first handful of new fridge meshes made for TS2, before anyone even had any clue about poly counts - poly counts weren't even a requirement to list back when this was uploaded. The creator hasn't even been on the site in like 5 years. Yes, poly counts matter, and I will edit the poly count you gave into the text of their post so people know, but in future, all ya need to do is report it - staff is happy to take care of it. And do make sure to check the date on it, too.

Thank you, HP!

When noregen hacks are not enough...you know what you must do. (RIP Mootilda , pay your respects in the thread and in her guestbook.)
Page 3 of 3