Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightclub Career!

by wiggins1982 Posted 5th Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2005 at 12:51 AM by wiggins1982 : Further info!

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th May 2006 at 8:51 PM
Hey I downloaded this career a couple of days ago and I'm at level 6 (private dancer). I really like this career. It is so much more fun than all the other careers. Really great job!!! Just one question: For the dancer levels is there any way to have a specific outfit for it? I know you wrote that sims would just wear regular clothes just thought I'd ask. Either way I still love the career! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th May 2006 at 9:26 PM
Default Just wanted to add...
I saw on another website for sims called all about style where they had outfits for careers and one of them was a showgirl costume (2 actually). Anyway, it's www.all-about-style.com/themes. Just thought I'd let you know.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:57 PM
Cool, thank you!

.::*::.Freak On A Leash.::*::. (My computer has broken down. It might be awhile until I am online again :[ )
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:31 AM
this would be a greatttt career. thanks!

::Jesus died for you.::
::Why not live for Him?::
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:17 PM
this is a great idea, very nicely done! but here's a thought: is there any way a woman can own a club without stripping her way there? i'm just wondering...
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:13 AM
I absolutely love this career, but the icon always gets to me in game. Any chance of something that's more akin to the default ones?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for this! I was tired of my vampires only getting to work as vampires or vampire hunters or other odd jobs. My vampires just want to be normal well as normal as they can anyway lol

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
thank you! i have a sim who needs a stripper career, this would rock! i sure hope it works with OFB/Pets/Seasons...

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:53 AM
aww i wish i can download it but i need q press to do it cuz without it i cant download anything T.T but great job
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM
:lovestruc This career is my dream :lovestruc

I LOVE YA!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:50 PM
I have a challenge/request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, it looks great, but could I ask you to change a few things? I don't know how to edit anything accept body shop, I can't even make a mesh! I woul like you to use a matini glass as the job symbol, and could you shift the lezels so you end with owner(M) / Owner/showdancere (F)? thanks, I'll try it myself too.
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:18 AM
Really wish this was for Sims 3!! ='(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:53 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 7:53 PM
Thank you.
Page 3 of 3