Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:31 PM
I can´t stop to say: WONDERFUL!

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Test Subject
#102 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
LouisaB75,
the spyglass was cloned from the expensive telescope (specifically to allow abduction by green monsters )
I haven't, however, tested it long enough for natural abduction to occur. That kind of stuff just never happens to me, expecially when testing (kinda like your luck).

There is, however, a nice 'no abduction hack' by Squinge over at Insim that should help keep your neighbourhood alien-free.

Thanks for responding so quickly. I don't hold it against you not testing it long enough to get a natural abduction. It took me nearly a year before I had one - and naturally that was an elder, then a female, then the husband of a woman who had just had twins, then the sim living in the tiny lot that comes with Pleasantview (no money and no room)....I'm sure you're spotting the pattern here.

I will see about possibly getting that hack. Or in the meantime exiting without saving. I have to save every fifteen minutes or so due to other problems anyway so it is doubtful I would lose much if there was an abduction.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 21st May 2007 at 7:31 PM
oooh. ^^ im so glad i came back and got the rest of this lot ^^
the clock tower looks good enough to slap my Master magus into (with a few aditions ^^ from the HP project and D's army downloads from the medievil midsummernights dream sets he he)
and with that green lantern, i might be able to remake the Tirisfal Glades Inn *just outside the Undercity*...though, im not sure where im gona get all those hang about Forsaken from...(warcraft reference lol)

thanks for all the wonderfull content, by the way...(probly the millionth time ya heard it, but meh...do ya ever get tired of getting thank' Yea's? ;p )
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 21st May 2007 at 9:01 PM
There are very little projects that make me disregard all other aspects of my life for a few minutes, but this kept me for ages! Truly spectacular!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:29 PM
Truly fantastic work.. I am in hog heaven here.. Took me two days of downloading to get it all. The lots.. *gasp* I now know why two of my favorite house builders haven't had too many houses uploaded lately. One in particular "ahem"

I am off to build a medieval neighborhood right away.. Thank you .. that barely seems enough to say for such a truly wonderful & spectacular theme such as this!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! :lovestruc
Instructor
#106 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:30 PM
This is amazing! I have been yearning for some steampunk objects just so I could make a new hood. Now I can actually do that Neo Victorian steampunk story I've been wanting to do. Thank you all.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:31 PM
What a splendid addition to the community. My thanks to one & all for these delights!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Field Researcher
#108 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:48 PM
hooray! you guys rock! :D

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:05 AM
WOW! It looks wonderful! I cant wait to play it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:27 AM
Blimey! This is quite breath taking this vast collection of such outstanding quality work. Oh my what a treat for all the Royal Kingdoom Challengers etc. Look forward to seeing what the stroytellers and movies makes will do with all these fabulous, fabulous creations. I am off to have a massive clear out of my downloads folder and will be back.
Forum Resident
#111 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:27 AM
These Are Amazing!!
Just What I Needed! <3
Thank You!!!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#112 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:27 AM
very well done thank you to all of you for all your hard work so we may download and enjoy again thanks donna.
Test Subject
#113 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:41 AM
very awesome set ! thank you so much ! snagged every single one !

Feleyra
Instructor
#114 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:10 AM
WOW! This is a massive and complex set, an amazingly complete and detailed set that fills in a bajillion gaps in my game. You have done an amazing job, my hat is off to all the artists in the Dark Project. This is top-knotch stuff!

Alexasrosa, Besen, Corvidophile2, Crocobaura, EnblithTheFair, Fresh-Prince, Iamliz13, JohnBrehaut1, Lethe_s, Tiggerypum, V1nd1care, Xanathon, Zoej you are all to be congratulated on superior work and generosity! I have many things by each of you in my Downloads folder, but these will be special to me =)

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
#115 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:21 AM
What a cool project and awesome teamwork! Well done, guys! :D
Test Subject
#116 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:50 AM
I Love it! Great work! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#117 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GothGerbil
Can you put a Seasons lot in a non-Seasons game as I've never tried through fear of completely wrecking my game.

Unfortunately, you need the EPs listed to use the lots. There's no way around it. (At least, according to the Wiki. I remember reading a loooong time ago that you could use Clean Installer to install lots, but I've probably mixed that info up with stuff packs over the time.)

I don't have Seasons either, so for now, all those pretty pretty lots will sit in my computer while I madly claw at the screen.

No matter, I'll play with all the other lovely toys in this set while I wait for Seasons. XD;
Test Subject
#118 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:32 AM
Now, my medieval and victorian neighboroods will look amazing!

Great job, and fantastic pictures! They look like a historical movie!

Excellent job, thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:08 AM
My poor little downloads folder won't know what has hit it! I love medieval and victorian styles and so will be using alot of these items in my game, thank you sooo much!
Instructor
#120 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:43 AM
Actually I never said the set sucked at all...I said the people saying the set was fantastic before even downloading & trying it was my bug-bear. On a quick note...I now have the set and even though I havn't played with it yet I will say thank you.
That is the problem with forums, you are supposed to have a freedom of speech but it seems to me if you point out a problem or issue you get jumped up and down on like a cockroach. I really like this site for it's creative items and ideas...and sets like these are much better then the crud Maxis often gives us...but the threads that follow these items or sets should be for pointing out problems or issues as well as praise when something has been succesfully downloaded/installed and played with. A lot of people do tend to rave on how great an item is without trying out in game first. I usually read the comments before downloading and installing just to see if anyones had any issues with the said item and when you get loads of "That is awesome" type threads and then you download it and it doesn't show up or doesn't work properly it is really annoying. I hope you can understand what I am saying...I am not slateing anyone but I just wish some comments were more constructive.
Peace,
ZenFrog76

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:13 PM
Fantastic Work. Wonderfull Items you made. Thank you for that all.
Test Subject
#122 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:18 PM
Absolutely incredible! What an amazing job you guys did! Thank you!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#123 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Lethe_s : 23rd May 2007 at 10:06 PM.
Zenfrog,
constructive comments are appreciated, and we really do need to know when something's not working. And you were very helpful in pointing that out.
This sort of thing only gets problematic when we're already on our last nerves and aware of the problem, and just waiting for whoever can fix it to wake up. Something that happens on forums, just because everyone is in a different time zone. I hope you understand;

as for thanks: people like to be appreciated, too. That's why most of us mod. MTS installed the whole system of thanks and feedback posts so people could have both compliments, and only feedback, if necessary.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:41 PM
Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much!
Now I'm really in the mood to start all over again, with a 'brand-new' old neighbourhood :D
Alchemist
#125 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:57 PM
Fantastic work indeed, I didn't know about this project (my fault, I'll check the forum in the future). Impressive collection of talented creators stuff and, once more time, this is one of the reasons that make this site unique and great. Thank you all, you're the best around! Kiss to everyone and thanks forever.
Instructor
#126 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:55 PM
Oh wow. Download frenzy. Take me I'm yours! What a cornucopia of awesome stuff! I especially love the chair right now, but there are a dozen other things to adore and toy with. I'll write feedback as soon as I'm approaching sanity again.
Test Subject
#127 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:01 PM Last edited by vermillionclouds : 22nd May 2007 at 9:16 PM.
I seem to be missing some meshes actually. The Male Wizard clothes don't seem to work for me and the Female Hood doesn't show up either. The Female Knight Helmet showed up but next to it was a broken hair. So I deleted the broken one and the helmet went with it.

I downloaded everything through Q-xpress, I have all EP's, but no SP's. Maybe it's something wrong on my end? I re-read everything and I think that the way you have it set up is so that I don't have to hunt all over the place for meshes, but you're linking to the mesh creators.

Beautiful set nonetheless. I'm excited to go start a medieval 'hood now.
Instructor
#128 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:12 PM
This was a much needed project, and the result is spectacular! So many things to play with, I'll need to make time for that... A big thank you to all of you that contributed
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#129 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:39 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 23rd May 2007 at 12:38 AM.
vermillionclouds,
The clothing files were all set up to include the appropriate meshes (or so I intended!).
I *thought* I had the correct mesh of Besen's in the wizard download, I will verify it when I get back later, I have an appointment now. And I'll look for the hood also.

EDIT - I found the hood - you can follow the new link to go get it or just redownload the whole princess pack

Still trying to sort out the male mesh for the wizard outfit

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#130 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:50 PM
This is fantastic! Is there outerwear included in the clothes packs too?
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:15 AM
Thank you guys and girls and whatnots for these wonderful things, and for every other wonderful mod you have contributed to this community, they aren't few

I have been thinking a lot about how to improve custom medieval neighbourhoods, I mean clothes, skintones, eyes, hairs, objects, recolors, walls, floors, doors, windows, roofs and even road hacks and custom townies can be fixed, as to give the apperance of a totally medieval neighbourhood. The thing I haven't been able to fix are; the NPC uniforms and the work clothes.

NPC uniform replacements can apparently be done, here is one for the nanny ( http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=156433 ), but I have not been able to make one, just had my game crash a couple of times. You on the other hand, are extremely talented modders who might be able to do this quick and painfree, and with the rights to distribute a set of medieval NPC uniform replacement packages!

When it comes to work, and careers, there are downloadable careers with medieval themes, but they are not in the language of my game and there should be a better way than reinstalling my entire game and change the language just to use a custom career without it annoyingly being in another language.. What disturbes the image of medieval times are the clothes that they put on when they go to work. I figured there are two ways of doing something about this; either one can make replacement careers that overwrite the original ones but with the only difference that the sims go to work with their original clothes - or you could make replacement work uniform packages like this one: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197997 . I think the latter is the simpler way, though you know much more than me!

Is this something for your project perhaps? Is the project over or will it continue?

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for being a happy bunch of lovely modders and giving us so much! *hugs*

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:32 AM Last edited by corvidophile2 : 23rd May 2007 at 1:41 AM.
Perdita i haven't tested these in my game yet but there are 3 medieval careers here that they are supposed to be using custom medieval clothing

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=222788

As for the NPC replacements it sounds like something that can be done ,i don't know how much work that is and how long it will take (there are a lot of NPC's there arent they? lol ( and usually defaults are lot of work ) but now that you mentioned it ,we or i or anyone for that matter could give it a try. :-) I'm assuming that it will be a lot easier using existing maxis meshes for the defaults and just retexturing them rather than custom meshes ones but anyway i'm just rambling now.I'll tell the team.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#133 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
vermillionclouds,
The clothing files were all set up to include the appropriate meshes (or so I intended!).
I *thought* I had the correct mesh of Besen's in the wizard download, I will verify it when I get back later, I have an appointment now. And I'll look for the hood also.

EDIT - I found the hood - you can follow the new link to go get it or just redownload the whole princess pack

Still trying to sort out the male mesh for the wizard outfit

Thank you very much! It works now. I really wasn't expecting a reply so soon. Thank you!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#134 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:58 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 23rd May 2007 at 2:49 AM.
Perdita, this project is finished. It's possible the team might produce another project at a future date, although it's not necessarily going to be the same theme if/when we do. It's possible that someone might take that on, but I, for one, have a long to-do list of projects already.

Ingeli, there are some clothing items, at least for the adults/elders that are categorized as outerwear - and for sure the outfits in the woman's peasant pack by Enblith. I believe I checked all ages and both genders and put at least a few appropriate ones in outerwear, but after spending 4 days doing nothing but sorting out the clothing files and meshes, and compiling the pics to show the groups, my memory of it is all a bit blurry.

If there are some outfits you'd like as outerwear but they aren't set that way, here's a tutorial you can use the change the category using SimPE : http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1100460

If you are afraid of simpe, simply use bodyshop, make a new project, find the outfit, and then when you want to import it - change the setting to outerwear. It will make an extra file in your downloads - the SimPE way is better.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#135 Old 23rd May 2007 at 2:42 AM
Update: Male Wizard Mesh found (apparently there are 3 similar meshes by Besen, and I unknowingly had 2 of them in my game)

As I'm not sure where the original came from, the working mesh is in the wizprince download, please download again.

Lab Assistant
#136 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:32 AM
Corvidophile2; thank you for answering! I've looked through the careers on MTS2 so I've seen that one, the problem is that it's not in Swedish.. I thought about translating it, but it seems to be a lot of work, for not much gain.. NPC/Work uniform replacements would do many more people good than translating a career to Swedish ;P

I tried to make NPC uniform replacements using this tutorial: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95490 , I failed miserably, but maybe you could make better use of it

Yeah, there are a bunch of NPC:s, but I guess the most important ones are the mailman and the paperboy/girl, because your can't stop them from coming and looking ugly in their modern clothes! And prehaps a store clerk or the food delivery guy since you can't buy food for your fridge else..

Since there can only be one replacement at the time you should be able to clone already existing packages and just change the textures and things, or something.. Thank you for telling the team, and I'll try to stop spamming your feedback thread ;P *hugs*

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#137 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:39 AM
It works all fine and dandy now. Thank you again tiggerypum!
Forum Resident
#138 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:37 AM
There's a program by simwardrobe here: http://www.simwardrobe.com/ called the NPC Replacer.

I'm hoping someone someday comes up with a way to eliminate the darn cars from the neighborhood view and an easy way to edit the default vehicles and career car pools.
Field Researcher
#139 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:52 AM
WOW This is amazing! Nice Job!

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Field Researcher
#140 Old 23rd May 2007 at 6:03 AM
Perdita Dream to let you know I am very interested in making default replacement clothes for NPCs in a medieval theme, but it has seemed very complicated to me. I could use this for my game very much, and it is definitely something I will look more into, especially if others would be interested.
ETA there is also a wear everyday to work mod, probably more than one, for your other problem.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 23rd May 2007 at 6:21 AM Last edited by perdita_x_dream : 23rd May 2007 at 6:37 AM.
iamliz; I have looked for a wear everyday to work mod, do you know where I can find one? That would solve my problem Replacement NPS and work uniforms would make playing a medieval neighbourhood so much more fun, so I hope some good modder can team up with you great skinners *hugs*

edit: by the way, I just tried that program at SimWardrobe, and one thing that could be made in to a fantastic download was if we/you/they/someone just made clothes for all the NPC:s (just like you make ordinary clothes, nothing hard), but with some thought so that they fit the role of that NPC and look good. Then people could download the designated clothes and apply them using the program..! The hard thing is to find good clothes in the right age, that a download collection of NPC clothes could simplify And save time from making a replacement package..

edit 2: I just found the package that the program creates, it could be possible for a group to create NPC clothes and then create replacement packages using this program, extremely simple! I don't know if it works yet.. but I'll find out.. I have to sleep now.. :/

Field Researcher
#142 Old 23rd May 2007 at 6:38 AM
Perdita, have you tried some of the NPC Wear Casuals mods out there? I think dizzy2 has one on MTS2, though I haven't tried it out. I'm thinking of using a mod like the SimBoutique Clothes Rack to get the NPCs to buy and plan a new Casual outfit, then dizzy2's mod should keep them from coming in their special outfits.

Quote: Originally posted by vermillionclouds
I re-read everything and I think that the way you have it set up is so that I don't have to hunt all over the place for meshes, but you're linking to the mesh creators.

So far it's only been Numenor's creator profile that was linked to, whose mesh I'm not sure about. I don't know which of these are the deck stairs needed to work.

The rest were quite easily found.
Top Secret Researcher
#143 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seiza
Perdita, have you tried some of the NPC Wear Casuals mods out there? I think dizzy2 has one on MTS2, though I haven't tried it out. I'm thinking of using a mod like the SimBoutique Clothes Rack to get the NPCs to buy and plan a new Casual outfit, then dizzy2's mod should keep them from coming in their special outfits.

So far it's only been Numenor's creator profile that was linked to, whose mesh I'm not sure about. I don't know which of these are the deck stairs needed to work.

The rest were quite easily found.

Sorry guys, these are the deckstairs by Numenor needed here exactly

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=53159

Field Researcher
#144 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:48 AM
The only thing I can say is WOW. Really good!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Top Secret Researcher
#145 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perdita_x_dream
iamliz; I have looked for a wear everyday to work mod, do you know where I can find one? That would solve my problem Replacement NPS and work uniforms would make playing a medieval neighbourhood so much more fun, so I hope some good modder can team up with you great skinners *hugs*

edit: by the way, I just tried that program at SimWardrobe, and one thing that could be made in to a fantastic download was if we/you/they/someone just made clothes for all the NPC:s (just like you make ordinary clothes, nothing hard), but with some thought so that they fit the role of that NPC and look good. Then people could download the designated clothes and apply them using the program..! The hard thing is to find good clothes in the right age, that a download collection of NPC clothes could simplify And save time from making a replacement package..

edit 2: I just found the package that the program creates, it could be possible for a group to create NPC clothes and then create replacement packages using this program, extremely simple! I don't know if it works yet.. but I'll find out.. I have to sleep now.. :/

Hmm i'm not sure i quite understood.If this program is able to change the NPC's clothes then why can't you simply use it to apply some of the myriads of clothes that are already created for the dark project? lol Anyway i'll also check this program out.

#146 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:47 PM
I am left staggering. And just when I swore I wasn't going to download any more content. You bastards! I'm going to have no free space on my harddrive soon and it will be all your fault.

Thankyou ever so much.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:50 PM
Hi, sorry about being unclear, I was up until 7am making cloaks.. :/

Corvidophile2: I have now tested the program in action, and it works! The thing is that you have do it kind of manually, that is to point out the folder and package where your designated recolor is, then the program luckily enough searches for the mesh itself (that's a relief). What makes it hard then, to use one or the myriad clothes already created, is that if you have a myriad of clothes in your downloads folder it will become quite hard to spot that package you want. It becomes a lot of work to find suitable outfits with the right age, that actually suits the NPC (not having the Nanny dressed as a knight or the maid as a queen...),if you don't know which is which and where that garment you wanted to use is.. I don't yet know a way to see the package destination when I am in CAS or bodyshop, is there a way? I tried boolprop testingcheats enabled and shift+n, but it only gave me a lot of numbers, no package names.. Even if there is, it's a lot of work to look though all your downloads to find the package for every NPC, then exit and use it in the program...

This would be made much easier if we/you/somebody could team up and make a NPC wear collection, I mean you who have made great outfits could pick from them if they suit the NPC:s. If it's possible to use the program to make replacement files that work for everybody, than that would be as much as - No More Work when downloading that collection (!), you would have a complete medieval neighbourhood without all this work everybody has to do by themselves, again and again.. That would be a great contribution for the medieval players out there

If someone(s) would make this collection, kind of like this ( http://www.elegantsim.com/MedievalVillage.html ) but designated for the NPC:s, I could try to make replacement packages with the program. There are 24 NPC:s up to Nightlife, the program isn't made for Seasons and the pet trainer, and some of them are only female so there is about 45 uniforms to create, or just take from something you great people have already done.. Even if replacement packages can't be made, maybe the program only uses local sollusions, a collection would enourmously simplify the process of using the program

Seiza: The thing about using the everyday hack is that it's actually more work, then your have to not only download the clothes (that could have come with a replacementpack; end of work) and change it for the NPC, you would have to change it for every single NPC out there, and there are at least three of every gender if you have all created which makes it 45x3=135 NPCs to change manally by buying a rack and changing their clothes.. (I guess you mean this "NPCs Wear Casual Outfits" http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=76392 )

iamliz13; I found what you were talking about: "Always wear casual to work"
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=8865 - thank you, that solves the issue (now it would only be a bonus to have work uniform replacement, medieval clothes but nicer as you get promoted, now a dirty farmer will stay a dirty farmer ;P)

Is there a better place I should take this idea and discussion than in your feedback thread? I hope you don't get mad at me for writing so much! :/ Please forgive me.. *hugs*

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#148 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:23 PM
perdita, this is not a request thread, and at no point have the creators of the Dark Project indicated they take requests. Please do not post requests in this thread again.

Thanks.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
#149 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:34 AM
Had a look at these files in game and they are superb, thanks so much to all the creators and everyone involved in this project.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#150 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
Sorry guys, these are the deckstairs by Numenor needed here exactly

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=53159

That was fast! Thanks a lot, corvidophile ^_^
Page 3 of 7