Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Ephemera]SimpleSkin Soft Edition (with Default replacement)

by teru_k Posted 5th Dec 2007 at 4:31 PM

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Scholar
#51 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:29 AM
fantastic skin! so is this a de-contrasted version of the previous, from the before-after shot I only saw the different detail on his neck,
anyway you made a really cute looking animeish face!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 1:10 PM
Great! B-E-A-U-Tiful! How exactly did you make them do those poses in the first pic?
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:14 PM
Wow,Wow, and Wow... Beautiful work, as usual! ^^
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 11:39 PM
One of the greatest skintones ever, you've done a fabulous job fixing them up! Thanks!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 1:22 AM
Thank you very much for an amazing, beautiful skin. :3
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:01 AM
i love the female sim, would you consider uploading her? ...Please?
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:24 AM
great stuff! when you said, delete the default skin, would i still be able to use skins downloaded before?
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 2:27 PM
It just means you should delete any other skin defaults you may have downloaded as having 2 different skintone defaults can cause your game to crash as they conflict.

Thanks for these they are great ^.^

My sim stories
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#59 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:18 PM
What is the difference between all the files? Are they all defaults? Or are the Soft Edition files only custom?
Thanks
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 5:49 AM
these are great. i love the details on the back of the skin esp
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:33 AM
I've always loved your skins and all I can say on these is....*wow*. They're incredible!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 4:04 AM
NOOOOOOOO! (I'm very angry and disapointed...) I can't download default replacements because the other user simply will not part with the default maxis skintones! I BEG you, please consider uploading this as NOT being a replacement!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 4:09 AM
the ones that don't say default replacement aren't default. you can dl the others that don't say default.
Forum Resident
#64 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 12:55 AM
These are gorgeous! Thank you so much for them! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:31 AM
this is an amzing set... it is so hard to fing default skin that realy fit the game. thank you so much, these are just perfect and i ca´'t wait to play with them. keep up the good work you are an amazing artist
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:56 PM
ONE..derful. Really wonderful work! thanks!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:19 PM
Stunning, love them! Thanks.
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 10:03 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 7:56 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
It's been a long time since I downloaded these skintones, and now I feel like I have to tell you: these are simply wonderful .

I'm very hard to please with skintones. Some are too realistic so that don't fit well my sims, others have colors I don't like, and so on. I'm one of the few who does not like Louis skintones, too. Oh, Louis is a fantastic creator, but that's just to say how I'm unsatisfiable.

But these skintones are stunning! They're definitively my favourite ones. I already downloaded your Simple Skin before this, and I hoped someday you could make defaults replacements using that.

Now I have them, and they're even better!

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits.
These skins are lovely.
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 9:46 PM
Oooh love love love at first sight!

NO, there aren't icebears in Norway!
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:39 PM
I love this! I was getting sick of all the way-too-photo-realistic skins. These are just perfect!
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 3:02 AM
These are awesome. Thank you so much. But i am getting an error message for default skin 04, and i am unable to get it downloaded.

Reach for the moon if you miss and fall, you will land on the stars!
Forum Resident
#73 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:48 PM
I was wondering if you could make defaults for #3 and #4 as S1 and S2. #2 skintone is way too pale in my game :/ If not thanks anyways the skins are amazing!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 7:50 PM
I have been trying to download EP_SimpleSkinSoftEdition_04.zip for 2 days now. It says the file is not a valid archive. I have deleted it from my downloads, and from my recycle bin. I have tried several different times of the day. All the rest download, but not number 4. Is it possible that the archive has somehow become corrupted? Thanks.

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:47 AM
Wonderful work TK, thank You for the great effort.
Page 3 of 8