Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 12702 times.
Page 2 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#26 Old 12th May 2006 at 10:43 PM
Oh, silly me. I thought you were making it a full-face makeup rather than a skintone. If you're doing it as a full-face makeup, you get an alpha you need to play with - otherwise you just put it on top of the existing skintone. D'oh!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:12 PM
Default Im a little bit stuck
ok thanx 4 the terrific tutorial Im using adobe photoshop and everything is coming out GREAT so far but I've hit a snag, WHERE'S THE FREE TRANSFORM BUTTON! lol I've clicked everything and I cant seem to find it, it's probably right under my nose, can someone help me plz?
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:22 PM
Default I found it!
Nvm I EVENTUALLY found it lol I knew I would once I posted a reply

Thanx again for the tutorial :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:17 PM
Thanks for the info. I do want to have ago at doing a face skin as my first one wasn't that good. I do want to get him much better.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 4:55 AM
Default since u make them maybe u can help me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenticfrantic
You need a graphics program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro that will allow you to do layers and select opacity of those layers.

The most basic description of the process is that you find a close-up photo of a celeb looking straight at you, copy that celeb's face and paste it onto the face of a skin that you have created in Body Shop. You then have to use Photoshop to massage the image so that the corners of the Celebs' eyes, edge of their nostrils and corners of their mouth perfectly overlay the face of the Sim.

It's a lot of cutting and pasting and painting and cloning to make the Sim look real and not a like a Sim with a leathery kind of sticker riding around on his/her face.

I make photoskins and could go into more detail but I'm not sure about your Photoshop skills.

i made a skin of myself with photoshop, it took me hours but when i put it into bodyshop it just showed up as black nothingness! what do i do?
Page 2 of 2