Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Adult Maternity For Teens

by ~Bec~ Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 12:36 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM by ~Bec~

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Bec~
ahh yes I should of mentioned I am sorry but any teen who was pregnant before you installed the maternity wear will not automatically change into them I have no clue how to fix this but any teen who falls pregnant after you installed the maternity wear will automatically change so to all those people who are having trouble I suggest you try to get another teen pregnant and see if the maternity wear shows up then. If you had our earlier version and you had a teen pregnant at that time well that is maybe why the new maternity wear is not showing up hope this helps those who are having trouble

And thank you Redd for pointing that out

Deleting your simcompositorcashe file might cause them to update to the maternity clothes. I don't have any pregnant teens to test this on, but that is what you have to do to get existing sims to show new skintones, might be the same for pregnant clothing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corndog36player
Deleting your simcompositorcashe file might cause them to update to the maternity clothes. I don't have any pregnant teens to test this on, but that is what you have to do to get existing sims to show new skintones, might be the same for pregnant clothing.

thats a great idea thank you it may just work
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
YAY! No scary floating heads!

THANK YUU!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:05 PM
For some reason or many other....
Only the swimsuit is showing up.
Do you have any idea whats wrong?

(My game tends to hate me n.n)

Thank you, wonderful that you made this.
Banned
#30 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SteveUK
That made me laugh

so cute! ^^
EPIC! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xJExxAx
For some reason or many other....
Only the swimsuit is showing up.
Do you have any idea whats wrong?

(My game tends to hate me n.n)

Thank you, wonderful that you made this.

did you have the earlier version of our maternity ? that needs to be removed if you didn't try deleting the simcompositorcache and see what happens
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:08 PM
Do you need a Mod 4 teens to get pregnant?

Emi-x-x-x-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SonnyDog
Do you need a Mod 4 teens to get pregnant?

yes here it is http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Bec~
did you have the earlier version of our maternity ? that needs to be removed if you didn't try deleting the simcompositorcache and see what happens

I redownloaded deleted that... got a new girl pregnant and still no clothing?
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:13 AM
Thanks!

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xJExxAx
I redownloaded deleted that... got a new girl pregnant and still no clothing?

are you sure your putting them in your mods folder the path is as follows Local disc c/Program files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:41 PM
Yes, that's where they are.
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
I installed everything right, but it's still not working (teenager body is invisible).
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:14 AM
Hm, what do I do with pregnant elders? Can I find in internet any maternity clothes for him?
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:45 AM
I deleted the your simcompositorcashe file and it still only show the bathing
suit.
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
I'm having the same problem as a few of the others. I have downloaded the package and put it in the correct folder, but still nothing but the bathing suit works....
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 11:56 PM
I'm having the EXACT same prblem as Ashleigh815!!!! Any advice?!
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:46 PM
uuurrr i got the teen pregnancy to work but now i cant get the clothing to work, they worked before but now they is gone -_-
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
Thank you for the clothes. I was very upset when I found myself looking at my sims head... feet... no body. For a minute I didnt know what was going on. I heard music, everything zoomed in on my teen. Her body disapeared from neck to ankle and she looked down and got excited. Not OMG I lost my body excited. . Nope she was all happy and glowy about it.
Then I found announce pregnancy in her chat options and was all.... oh yeah... chance of preggers even when just woohoo. Well she is one of a set of triplets (both her parents have fertility boost). Her sisters aged to adults and I thought enough of this problem.. as an adult she'll have a body again. but I guess pregnant teens don't grow up.. not even using the boolprop cheat. Nope she is stuck bodyless..

ENOUGH! Save -> exit -> download -> install -> restart game. Bwahahaha total control over sims is mine once more... Ahem... I mean thank goodness she isn't a circus freak anymore.

hehe thanks bunches and bunches.
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 6:58 PM
thanks so much the floating head was scaring me....
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 6:54 PM
These overwrite young adult's maternity clothes too.. Can you make these dress only for teens please?
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:14 AM
hi, i like it.
but i have a question, how can i make a teen pregnant in sims 3 ? i just got the game and i am a noobie in it.
so i would really appreciate it if somebody would help me with that.
thankss. :]
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:18 AM
this download is very cool & useful!
thanks
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:13 PM
I can't download Mods. Help me new link mediafire? Thanks a lot
Field Researcher
#50 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:26 AM
Thank you!
Can I ask though
If my sim is pregnant, but has no baby bump, does she change into these or still have a floating head?
Coz I dont want 3 days with a bodyless sim x_x

Quote: Originally posted by pede329
hi, i like it.
but i have a question, how can i make a teen pregnant in sims 3 ? i just got the game and i am a noobie in it.
so i would really appreciate it if somebody would help me with that.
thankss. :]

If you have patch 1.7.9 for your game you can go here :
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890
And follow the instructions.
Personally I dont like this mod so much because it overwrites the gameplay.package, but its up to you as not many teen pregnancy mods are out there right now >.<
Page 2 of 3