Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 3:59 AM
Default can't remove S2PC installer...
Please help. I want to remove the S2CP..
This is my problem.. Last night I cut the whole folder of S2CP installer and paste it to the other parted drive of my system. I know the default drive was C:\..
I deleted the folder moments ago without running the uninstall program.. It really went well. It was deleted. And now, when I reinstalled the newer S2CP installer, it says that I should get rid of the older version of S2CP installer, but I know I already did.

When I search for some clue on how to remove it, I saw this folder on the C:\Program files which is a S2CP installer folder which i thought i already moved it to another drive. when i try to delete it, there's a message that popped up...

please help..

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 5:42 AM
Try doing a search in this forum for removing registry keys. I seem to recall another thread with the same problem and it involved editing the registery..I think. Sorry I'm not much help here.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.